Rough ends after a blowout - what does that mean?

NaturalTaurus

I've straightened my hair recently and experienced rough dry ends as well. I know that back in the day grease was used to help straighten hair but I don't use grease. I remembered that I have Oyin's burnt sugar pomade and I applied it to my ends and bumped the ends and they felt like butter! No burnt smell either! I hope this helps! I'm a 4a natural BTW.

cbanks67

Do you have any pics? My hair isn't heat trained at all and likes to act up when I try to straighten it.

CurlsBazillion

I would agree with this. Get your technique down first before considering a trim. You would be disappointed to trim and then find the same thing happens.
This is how I realized it wasn't my hair but my technique because I just went on a cutting rampage and my hair kept coming out the same way over and over again until I started using a different technique. I started using castor oil then a teeny tiny bit of serum on top of that I would do the tension method with just castor oil on to get my hair mostly dry then I would add the serum and use my denman brush to blow it out. I lost less hair and my hair always comes out soft and full of body.