Rosemary Oil Users, Crown Growth

flower

This is my 2x making a hair growth concotion, which consist of 15 drops of rosemary oil, 1/2 c distilled water, and glycerin. I would spray the concotion 2x a day. In a week I noticed that my crown area would thin out instead of thicken. What am I doing wrong/ your suggestions?

LunadeMiel

I actually apply rosemary leaves to my oils instead of the actual oil and it has been a godsend (no more itchy scalp and dandruff...:grin:) Are you doing anything to your crown area that may be causing stress to it (e.g. brushing, tight ponytails)? Could you be sensitive to it?

flower

I actually apply rosemary leaves to my oils instead of the actual oil and it has been a godsend (no more itchy scalp and dandruff...:grin:) Are you doing anything to your crown area that may be causing stress to it (e.g. brushing, tight ponytails)? Could you be sensitive to it?

Hey Fabiennd,

I wear twist regularly and I do not twist the crown area. I do not brush either. I just rub the concotion in the area. Recently, I tried washing the crown area every morning with black soap, which I did not do the first time I started applying the concotion. Maybe I am sensitive to it or I need to try less rosemary/ another growth oil.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Hey Fabiennd,

I wear twist regularly and I do not twist the crown area. I do not brush either. I just rub the concotion in the area. Recently, I tried washing the crown area every morning with black soap, which I did not do the first time I started applying the concotion. Maybe I am sensitive to it or I need to try less rosemary/ another growth oil.

Are you doing kinky twist or twists with your natural hair?

favorc

don't use so many drops of rosemarry. use only five drops. I read some where that using to much rosemarry can actually make the hair come out. I only use five drops. maybe u can use more pepermint if u like the tingle plus pepermint helps with blood circulation. rosemarry does too. try that and see if that works.

MizzBrown

What's this thing with distilled water? Whats so different/important to use distilled rather than regular tap water?

And where do you get rosemary leaves? Do you crunch them up and put them in your bottle of oil?

TIA!

Coffee

I grow and use fresh Rosemary from our backyard so whenever I need some, I just go and cut it off. There is nothing better than fresh Rosemary with baked chicken..:lick::lick::lick::lick:.

flower

don't use so many drops of rosemarry. use only five drops. I read some where that using to much rosemarry can actually make the hair come out. I only use five drops. maybe u can use more pepermint if u like the tingle plus pepermint helps with blood circulation. rosemarry does too. try that and see if that works.

Thanx, How many drops of peppermint should I use?