Rite-Aid: BOGO Free Giovanni and Organix!

Eisani

To any of you who have Rite-Aid stores near you, today's ad advertised BOGO Free on Giovanni and Organix products!!! Couldn't even sit still in church for thinking about this sale...forgive me, Jesus.

JLove74

To any of you who have Rite-Aid stores near you, today's ad advertised BOGO Free on Giovanni and Organix products!!! Couldn't even sit still in church for thinking about this sale...forgive me, Jesus.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I can imagine you sitting in the pew saying "Can we hurry up and get to the 'Amen'"

Cien

Pink is my signature color

ROFL!! :lachen:

justNikki

Hilarious!!! :lachen:

Thanks for this info. I've only got one more application left of the giovanni direct and need more NOW. Thanks again!

Tylove101

You had me doing a search for Rite-Aid stores in my area... and there is not one!! :nono: You ladies with Rite-Aid stores have fun while I :wallbash: since I can't get any Giovanni BOGO Free...

LayneJ

You had me doing a search for Rite-Aid stores in my area... and there is not one!! :nono: You ladies with Rite-Aid stores have fun while I :wallbash: since I can't get any Giovanni BOGO Free...

They don't have any near me, either. My parents are coming to visit me from Calif. though, and I told my mom to stop by and pick me up a few bottles. :grin:

Eisani

Oh yea, for the Organix, be sure to try to get at least one bottle w/the rebate tag on it as well...you're supposed to get the cost back. I'll have to read the details later to find out if it excludes sales, but if it doesn't, you can actually get both prods completely free :grin:. I'll check and post after work.

ChrissyB

Ok, thanks to my surfing LHCF on my Blackberry, I found this thread and just HAD to stop at Rite-Aid on my way home. They didn't have any leave in conditioner (which I love!), but I did get a few other products. Each one rang up for $3.99, the blue bottle stuff was $2.99 each (5.99 BOGO) plus it had a $1 coupon on it, and the Garnier was on sale for $3, plus it has a $1 off coupon on it. $24 later, I'm home with my new goodies. Thanks! :grin:

HoneyDew

This sale came right on time for me. I DO NOT need any products right now, but a few weeks ago, I got 3 bottles of the 50:50 shampoo as a gift and I wanted to get the conditioner to go with it. But because of the price and the fact that i don't really need any new products I just waited. I am glad I did. I stopped by RiteAid at lunch. I was good. I just got 2 bottles of conditioner, one 50:50 and one Smooth as silk. I don't like that the Smooth as Silk shampoo has silicone but, I am happy with what I got today.

Eisani

I just read the rebate tag and no where does it state sale items are excluded so I will be mailing in my rebate for $6.99. When it's all said and done, I'll have 4 bottles of product for the price of 1!!

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Thanks for the heads up OP!! :)

I stopped by after class tonight!
I got two bottles of the Smooth As Silk Giovanni deeper moisture conditioner! It smells so goodttttt!! :yep: I started to try the tea tree and the 50:50, but the Smooth as Silk went the highest on the 'conditioner chart' on the back.

I didn't have any idea that Rite Aid sold Giovanni. I was looking for the leave-in but they didn't have it.

I also got a bottle of Charles Worthington 'BIG' hair conditioner. There was a single check rebate on it----so in a few weeks when I get my check, it'll be like it was free! I didn't need it...but.....free is free... right? :look: