Giovanni hair products and Organix Buy 1 Get 1 @ Riteaid

PhonyBaloney500

Giovanni hair products and Organix are buy one get one at Rite Aid.

I don't use Organix (kinda hate those "fake organic" products) but I know a lot of people on the board do!

I got two conditioners for only $7.99. :drunk::drunk:

Thanx. Ulta is also having a buy 2 get 1 or 2 free on various brands. I picked up some Mizani and Matrix products I did not need.

Oh yeah and holiday sets are 50% off. I got a Giovanni Premium Body Care Gift Set with full size body wash, lotion, and body butter for $10! Woot woot!

Oh yeah and holiday sets are 50% off. I got a Giovanni Premium Body Care Gift Set with full size body wash, lotion, and body butter for $10! Woot woot!

Which RiteAid in nyc? I'm looking for the Giovanni direct leave-in I can't find it any where

Which RiteAid in nyc? I'm looking for the Giovanni direct leave-in I can't find it any where

Actually I have never seen the leave-in at any Rite Aid...maybe they don't carry it? SOMETIMES it's at Whole Foods or Ricky's though. I wonder if the regular conditioner is much different....

I am picking up Giovanni Smooth as Silk poo & condish from Walmart today, $5.97 each. There is no walmart by us in NYC but I am in VA with family for the holidays.

I tried a sample of the Giovanni smooth as silk condish last week and loved it. I had the direct leave in about a year ago and it did nothing for me....but I was not fully natural then.

I am picking up Giovanni Smooth as Silk poo & condish from Walmart today, $5.97 each. There is no walmart by us in NYC but I am in VA with family for the holidays.

I tried a sample of the Giovanni smooth as silk condish last week and loved it. I had the direct leave in about a year ago and it did nothing for me....but I was not fully natural then.

Try the smooth as silk for a leave in:yep: works way better than the direct leave in

Is the Giovanni Shampoo or Conditioner any good?

I just ordered the magnetic energizing shampoo, the smooth as silk conditioner, and the 50:50 balanced shampoo. It should be here tomorrow. i'll let you know how it works on my hair (which is 70 percent relaxed and 30 percent natural).

I just ordered the magnetic energizing shampoo, the smooth as silk conditioner, and the 50:50 balanced shampoo. It should be here tomorrow. i'll let you know how it works on my hair (which is 70 percent relaxed and 30 percent natural).

The products are great, my hair is super shiny and strong. After every wash my nails are stronger and they even grow faster.

Back