Rhassoul clay Anyone? Here is my review on bentonite

Ganjababy

1-Anyone used this? What are the benefits?
I just got some rhassoul and was just wondering if anyone could post some reviews on their experience with using it.

2-Anyone used bentonite AND rhassoul? How do they compare?
Which do you prefer?

3-Bentonite review
I have been using bentonite and I noticed clean soft yet strong hair (sometimes I don't even bother following up with a DC) with my curls clumping together more and increased curl definition since using it regularly (don't know why).

I do not really like typing my hair because I find it confusing but if I was to say that I was a type I would say that prior to using bentonite I thought I was type 4A and B when I use gel (bottom siggy pic) and type b only without gel (top pic). However since I started using bentonite clay all my hair is type 4A when I use gel and still mostly A without gel. I am not saying it changed my hair.

When I think about it I was probably type 4A before but my hair did not clump so I could not see the definition. However, now it seems the strands are clumping more. Maybe due to my hair getting longer? - dunno. I tried taking pics with my crap camera and phone but they do not come out well.

Post review of either please.

redecouvert

I've used both and prefer rhassoul clay!!
Rhassoul clay cleanses well my hair without leaving it stripped. I dont' even need to use a conditioner afterwards. I looove rhassoul clay :)

lucea

I've used bentonite on my skin as a mask with chlorella, spirulina and some essentials oils - it's a keeper and really helps with breakouts. Haven't gotten around to using it on my hair yet. Your hair type situation may be due to growth, but it's cool that you have increased curl definition!

Coffee

I used Bentoniteclay tonight and my hair came out very soft and I'm 9 weeks post relaxer. I ordered some Rhassoul clay tonight and will give it a try once I receive it.

Coffee

Ok yawl Rhassoul clay is not a joke! I used it tonight and I'm 9 weeks post relaxer (1 more week to go) and my hair was sooooooooo soft and pretty. Bentonite can't hold a candle to the Rhassoul!!