Rexall "Hair,Skin, and Nails Formula"?

LuLu

Rexall \"Hair,Skin, and Nails Formula\"?

Has anyone heard anything about this? I bought some today and it seems to have good stuff in it:
Biotin: 1.875 mg
MSM 750 mg
Gelatin 450mg
Organi Sulfur 310 mg
Silica 20 mg
What is horsetail extract?

Allandra

Re: Rexall \"Hair,Skin, and Nails Formula\"?

I've never heard of it. The ingredients look good though.

zanna

Hi Lulu, See that post here where I talk about it. It was not very popular then, but there it goes:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ubbthre...true#Post183572
I also cited all its ingredients there.

Now I can say 2 weeks after taking it, I love it. I will definitly buy more because I noticed more growth than usual, about 1/8 of inch more so far(I can feel the difference after 2 weeks than what I have usually),I would say. It is not a lot but it hasn't be a month yet, and I will definitly get more than my usual 1/2 inches per month. All the ingredients are wonderful.
Zanna

Honey6928215

Where can you get this? How much is it? I have never heard of Rexall but I would like to get more feedback before I consider taking it.

zanna

I bought the first one at Walmart, and an other one (to store in my house) at Publix. It's about $ 8 to $10.
Zanna

Str8~Curly

Re: Rexall "Hair,Skin, and Nails Formula"?

bumping. Anyone take this? Any good? Wal Mart sells them and I always end up not buying them.

PuffyBrown

Re: Rexall "Hair,Skin, and Nails Formula"?

I have been taking these for two years. It is an excellent product. It works even better as a cocktail. I take two of these with a Noixin Recharge. The GNC hair vitamin works good with it as well.