Puritan Pride's Super hair, skin, & nails formula

aquarian1252004

Have any of you ladies ever tried Puritan Pride’s formula for the hair, skin, & nails? It seems to suit my pocket much better than the GNC Ultra Nourish Hair since I’ve been looking for a cheaper alternative. Here is what’s in it:

Vitamin A 7,500 I.U.

Vitamin C 90 mg

Vitamin D 300 I.U.

Vitamin E 45 I.U.

Biotin 1,875 mcg

Calcium 294 mg

Magnesium 75 mg

Zinc 7.5 mg

Sodium 25 mg

MSM 750 mg

Gelatin 450 mg

Organic Sulfur 310 mg
(as MSM, L-Cysteine and L-Methionine)

L-Cysteine 150 mg

L-Methionine 75 mg

Horsetail Extract 4:1 (stem) 25 mg

Silica 20 mg

Bromelain 7.5 mg

Boron 4.5 mg

aquarian1252004

Aalize said:
I've never seen it before. How much does it cost? Maybe i'll try it thr next time I order.

Well you know puritan pride is always known for their great sales. Right now they are running a buy one, get one & buy two, get three deal. The 60 count is $5.95 (+ one free) & 120 count is $9.95 (+ one free).
Of course I had to take advantage so I made my boyfriend order me the 120ct when he ordered his own stuff from puritan. I'll let you guys know about my positive/negative experience with it.

Last edited:

luv04

that is what im takin right now i have usin them since around sept. and im still usin them now. and so far they work great. im pretty sure that i have made progress with them also i drink a ton of water and i think that exercising helps also with a well balanced diet helps too.they are def worth a try and it cuts back on how many you have to take it has alot of diff. vits ans minerals in it with is great.