REVLON MILD

soslychic

Someone here said that there does indeed exist a revlon realistic lye relaxer, but I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere. I checked in walmart and in an oriental bss and in sally's they only have the regular. Where can I find the revlon realistic MILD relaxer?

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Someone here said that there does indeed exist a revlon realistic lye relaxer, but I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere. I checked in walmart and in an oriental bss and in sally's they only have the regular. Where can I find the revlon realistic MILD relaxer?

[/ QUOTE ]

soslychic

Well I was unsuccessful in finding it. I checked another sally's, walmart again, cvs pharmacy, and walgreens. I can't even find it online So I purchased the regular and even though it's a very strong relaxer, I'm hoping to get this on fast so that I can rinse it out fast and it won't completely relax my hair. For those who texturize, how long does it take you to get the relaxer on? Do you smooth at all? How long do you leave it on and is one side (the side you started with) straighter than the other?

DatJerseyDyme

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GIRL! How many products do you HAVE?

Lilydrake

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Someone here said that there does indeed exist a revlon realistic lye relaxer. Where can I find the revlon realistic MILD relaxer?

[/ QUOTE ]

REVLON Realistic is a no-lye-based relaxer.

REVLON Creme of Nature is a lye-based relaxer.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GIRL! How many products do you HAVE?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

asha

Revlon realistic is a lye based relaxer and can be found in mild, regular, or super.