Dudleys vs Revlon Realistic Relaxer

cutebajangirl

Please help, I am looking to switch relaxers to either Dudley's or Revlon Realistic both mild in the lye formulation. Has anyone had experience with both? I want the one that is the weaker of the two. I know that Dudley's have 2.0% sodium hydroxide, does anyone know the revlon sodium hydroxide concentration? Thanks in advance.

Tracy

2%....

Wow that's low isn't it? I don't know the answer to your question though - sorry.
no moe Affirm Fiberguard for you? How come?

cutebajangirl

I find that the fiberguard just texturizes my hair and for me that leads to too much tangling. Which leads to breakage
So I am going back to a straighter relaxer, which never gave me breakage. I've also come to the conclusion that although they are great Avlon products are not the best thing for my hair.

beana3

i cannot offer any comparisons, but i will tell you that the revlon relaxer in mild is very strong... i used the PCJ so long ago i really cannot give you any detail. I can say that my hair was full and healthy in all the pics of me during that time. I remember it being really good (but that's before i came to the board and evolved into a harsh critic)