Revisiting: Pulled Out the Old Stash....

Nice & Wavy

...guess what I found? 3 bottles of DDTA (for those that don't know what that is its' Daily Defense Tender Apple conditioner)

After realizing that I spent too much money last month on hair products, I pulled out everything that I had to see what I had stashed away and I found these....:eek:!!! I'm going to use them for CW's this summer:lol: .

Anyone still have DDTA and if so, are you still using it?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I do, I do! I have about 4 bottles and I just re-visited it today for a co-wash. It's still good stuff. I'm trying to use up some of my stash because I'm tired of looking at it, lol....and plus I want to try some new stuff, hee hee.

Love your siggy. Your hair is looking great girl!.....and it's so thick!

Nice & Wavy

Pokahontas said:
I do, I do! I have about 4 bottles and I just re-visited it today for a co-wash. It's still good stuff. I'm trying to use up some of my stash because I'm tired of looking at it, lol....and plus I want to try some new stuff, hee hee.

Love your siggy. Your hair is looking great girl!.....and it's so thick!

Girl, you are the reason why I purchased all the bottles I did...lol. I'm going to do a CW in the morning with it...it is good stuff for CW.

Thanks for the compliment...you know my hair is trying to catch up to yours....he he. I want my ponytail to be like yours, then I'll be doing something!!!

PinkAngel

Me too! I have about 15-20 bottles. I haven't co-washed regulary in about a year. But I guess I'll start this summer.

Nice n' Wavy, are you still using BT while you're co-washing?

Nice & Wavy

msshic said:
Me too! I have about 15-20 bottles. I haven't co-washed regulary in about a year. But I guess I'll start this summer.

Nice n' Wavy, are you still using BT while you're co-washing?

Yes, I do. I use it at night and in the morning (on my CW's days) I CW with no problem!

LaNecia

I still have 15 bottles! :grin: I just whipped them out two days ago. Gonna be a sad day when these are gone. :(