Calling All Daily Defense Users! (Tender Apple and Water Lily Conditioners)

czyfaith77

I spoke with a Clairol representative today in reference to the discontinuation of Daily Defense Tender Apple (DDTA) and Daily Defense Water Lily Conditioners. I told him that there were quite a few ladies on this website that absolutely love the products and were unhappy with them not being readily available in stores across the country with exception to Big Lots and Family Dollar Stores. He told me that he can not promise me anything but to forward the telephone number to you all and to have you all express your desire for the product and he would bring this to the attention of his colleagues during an upcoming meeting. He says they love to hear comments from their customers and that they would consider our concerns and comments. Here is the telephone number

1-800-223-5800

If you like the products as much as I have seen, heard, and have experienced for myself burn up the phone line. :D I told him to stop by the website, go to search, and put in DDTA and he would find a whole lot said about the products. Also, tell me if you use Infusium Revitalizing Conditioner and tell me what you think. He told me that Infusium 23 is a product of their sister company and it is the closest thing to the Daily Defense Conditioner.​

Last edited:

angellazette

OMG girl!

I was just about to post about DDTA! I use it for damn near everything, conditioner washes, deep condition, cream moisturizer. I try to pick up a bottle everytime I see it since it's going to be discontinued and have accepted the fact that I would eventually have to find something else.

DDTA users, any other conditioners with similar results?

Thanks for the number!

BLESSED1

I'm slow, what menu option were we supposed to choose?

Oh and the only conditioner that gave me similar effects to DDTA is the Dove intense moisture, but that's like $4-$5 dollars where I live, so my $.75 DDTA looks like the better choice to me :look:

metro_qt

Yea? which option or prompt do we press???
Anyway, i'm calling right now, and I pressed 0 so that I can speak to an operator.

oh! :perplexed i have to wait two minutes on the phone to even speak to someone......

i'll let you guys know what they say

metro_qt

Uhhh. you know.....

i don't know how much help this is going to be, the representative i'm speaking to is pretty clueless,but he's writing my comments down. I had to explain to him like 3 times that I was trying to keep DDTA alive....

he took down my name and address, and said he'll put me on some mailing list, and asked me if i had tried any other products.
Oh! ok. he just said that he passed the message along to the management. :look: i hope so.

Mestiza

I've called them in the past to express my unhappiness about them discontinuing the Daily Defense line. The lady with whom I spoke, said that the Herbal Essences line is the same thing. I don't get the same results and it costs more! I will be calling them, again. Thanks for posting that! :drunk:

czyfaith77

metro_qt said:
Yea? which option or prompt do we press???
Anyway, i'm calling right now, and I pressed 0 so that I can speak to an operator.

oh! :perplexed i have to wait two minutes on the phone to even speak to someone......

i'll let you guys know what they say

Same thing happened to me but I am glad you called. All I can say to everybody is burn the phone up. If folk want money, they will re-think it over (especially with women of color we love to spend to take care of ourselves). It a shame to say, but the Asians have figured that out w/ all of the BSS. I would love to patronize a well supplied supply store owned by African Americans without being charge so much for a product as if they are trying to pay one bill off of one product.:lol:

LABETT

Big Lots seems to have inherited the DDTA its the only place I have seen it latley I am well stocked.