Former DDTA/DDWL Lovers

SqrpioQutie

have you found a replacement yet that works exactly the same as DDTA/WL (Daily Defense Tender Apple/Water Lily) worked for you in the past??... i've tried some suggestions from previous posts but it's just not the same... i had laid off on using my last bottles for the last couple of months but, this week (week 11) i started using it again and it was like week 2 again...

sooooooooooooo any new suggestions??

ajargon02

have you found a replacement yet that works exactly the same as DDTA/WL (Daily Defense Tender Apple/Water Lily) worked for you in the past??... i've tried some suggestions from previous posts but it's just not the same... i had laid off on using my last bottles for the last couple of months but, this week (week 11) i started using it again and it was like week 2 again...

sooooooooooooo any new suggestions??

I have you tried the suave line(only the fruit ones though) or white rain at all? I know that they aren't traditionally "black hair care products" but I have found them to be very comperable.

SqrpioQutie

I have you tried the suave line(only the fruit ones though) or white rain at all? I know that they aren't traditionally "black hair care products" but I have found them to be very comperable.

i've tried suave but not the fruit ones... and i haven't had any white rain products since junior high :drunk: .... which ones in those lines do you think compare to the DD lines

LABETT

I have 80 bottles of DDTA and I have not found any thing that comes close to DDTA.
I have Daily Defense Ginseng Boost which works just as well as the Tender Apple same family.
I really don't think another conditioner comes close to DDTA with slip and detangling.:sad:

Divine Inspiration

I totally forgot about DDTA after I started using White Rain Tropical Coconut for CO washes. There were a couple of conditioners I had found last year that came close, but this year's WRTC takes the cake for me. It leaves my hair detangled, soft, and smelling nice. :yep:

Eiano

The pantene curl reviving formula.

I think it's exactly the same at the DDTA (but they're always changing their formula). I think they have discontinued this as well, but I remember there being a post about how these two products shared the same major ingredients.

Leslie_C

I totally forgot about DDTA after I started using White Rain Tropical Coconut for CO washes. There were a couple of conditioners I had found last year that came close, but this year's WRTC takes the cake for me. It leaves my hair detangled, soft, and smelling nice. :yep:

Im gonna have to check that out....I saw it at the dollar tree...cant go wrong for $1 lol.

pattycake0701

I agree with the Pantene products, specifically the ones that are labeled for daily use. I've been using Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions in the pink bottle (moisturizing for normal hair). Unfortunately, these are also discontinued and are on sale at Big Lots. My hair absolutely loves this stuff.