Reniece's new HAIR VIDEO!

Allandra

For reals....I'm just thinking, how does she moisturized her hair if her hair stays in a bun for 2 weeks straight?? I would love to know, cuz I'm always in an inner war between "Don't touch hair for a week or moisturize daily??? I can't do both! Errrrrrrrggggghh!!!"
I've kept my bun for up to one week (talk about convenient). If it's moisturized well enough, it will be ok (since it's in a protective style). I think two weeks is doable as well. I've never needed to go that long though.

Last edited:

LuvlyRain3

There was another thread started about this. And i still fell the same way. When my hair grows up i want it to be just like hers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Guitarhero

We have similar techniques but 2.5 hours for a wash/condition session? And if I'm not mistaken, that's in/near-shower time? Oh heck naw - way too much time wet time for my tastes and it's where we differ.

I didn't realize she took 2.5 hours. One could detangle dry, then twist loosely, wash (scrub scalp only) and condition with them in to save more than 1/2 the time...I suppose.

Ediese

Gorgeous hair! Rmeinds me of the nightmare I have each wash session, which is exactly why I only wash every 3 weeks now. I'm getting so tired of this hair. I wish I didn't have to bother with the tangling.

MRJ1972

Gorgeous hair! Rmeinds me of the nightmare I have each wash session, which is exactly why I only wash every 3 weeks now. I'm getting so tired of this hair. I wish I didn't have to bother with the tangling.

I understand completely where you are coming from. Im in a weave but my natural hair maybe CL now- since cutting off all relaxed ends....I hate to detangle!!!! I HAVE to wash at least every 2 weeks, otherwise it's gross, but I guess that's the price we pay for BEAUTY! LOL

BTW...Your hair is sooo pretty is your siggy!

Ash-Lilly

Hi all (newbie here):hiya:
This is how I wash my hair in the shower but I use 4 sections. I moisturise immediately, make a ponytail and re-do the bun daily. This lasts a week but I can't go any longer because I like being able to get to my scalp.

lilikoi

Beautiful hair, i wish i could bun for 2 weeks straight. Give my hair one good day and its matted and pitiful looking. I wonder if she buns on wet or dry stretched hair.

Sigh. I had to watch it again.

She stated in the comments that she buns her hair dry and applies a moisturizesr to the length everyday (didn't specify what she moisturizes with).

anon123

Nice video. She really knows what works well for her hair. She'll be working on mine tomorrow, take 3. :)

Fine 4s

I thought that was me for a hot second.
Her hair reminds me of my texture and I follow a similar process EXCEPT for the washing technique. I don't wash section by section but I condition section by section.
Haven't washed in 3 weeks though :S

shae101s

Sooo anyone knows her weave regimen? Like how to install and maintain it for the optimal outcome??
And her hair is just gorgeous!! Loved the bun drop video from before and now this.

LayneJ

Wow, her hair is beautiful! Looks like her regimen is working for her. Thanks for sharing, OP. :)

Fine 4s

We have similar techniques but 2.5 hours for a wash/condition session? And if I'm not mistaken, that's in/near-shower time? Oh heck naw - way too much time wet time for my tastes and it's where we differ.

She definitely has beautiful hair! What she's doing is working great! I LOVE to see ladies who've gotten their regimens, routines stabilized! Now she can just concentrate on growing it longer, longer and longer, and she will no doubt about it!

LynnieB!
You're hair looks so thick and heavy! OMG! It just gets longer and longer every time I see it. Have you EVER had hair this look? It's just seems way to easy for you. Spill that reggie PPPPPPPPlease...