Reniece's new HAIR VIDEO!

~~HoneyComb~~

Her hair is beautiful, her texture reminds me of my own.

I wash and condition my DDs hair this way, but not my own, I need to start back, but it takes too long :lol:

LynnieB

We have similar techniques but 2.5 hours for a wash/condition session? And if I'm not mistaken, that's in/near-shower time? Oh heck naw - way too much time wet time for my tastes and it's where we differ.

She definitely has beautiful hair! What she's doing is working great! I LOVE to see ladies who've gotten their regimens, routines stabilized! Now she can just concentrate on growing it longer, longer and longer, and she will no doubt about it!

Amoreofcurls

I loved it, her hair is :love: we definately have similar washing techniques, but it dont take me that long...I wonder if its because her length or maybe the fact that my hair doesnt tangle much under water...

Urban

wow!! No wonder she retains so much length bunning. I wish I could bun for 2 weeks straight, but I undo mine as soon as I get home!

Her hair is beautiful!

Allandra

Her hair is beautiful, her texture reminds me of my own.

I wash and condition my DDs hair this way, but not my own, I need to start back, but it takes too long :lol:
It does take a while, but I definitely think it's worth it. I normally do four sections. Sometimes I do two sections lol. I love the ponytail in your siggy.

Gibsongal

Wow that's very similiar to what I do as well. Using a detachable shower head is a great idea. I might have to get one. I currently shampoo under the kitchen sink, but I'm getting tired of that.

Allandra

We have similar techniques but 2.5 hours for a wash/condition session? And if I'm not mistaken, that's in/near-shower time? Oh heck naw - way too much time wet time for my tastes and it's where we differ.

She definitely has beautiful hair! What she's doing is working great! I LOVE to see ladies who've gotten their regimens, routines stabilized! Now she can just concentrate on growing it longer, longer and longer, and she will no doubt about it!
She updated the information on her website. Here it is:

CORRECTION: The detangle/shampoo/condition/twist process takes me about *45 MINUTES* from start to finish. It's about 2.5 hours total if I blowdry and flat-iron "The Works".

ChristmasCarol

Love her hair. She's my DD#3's hair twin - and I wash her hair the same way. How she goes two weeks without washing amazes me!

Last edited:

La Colocha

Beautiful hair, i wish i could bun for 2 weeks straight. Give my hair one good day and its matted and pitiful looking. I wonder if she buns on wet or dry stretched hair.

pookaloo83

A bun for 2 weeks? Nah son. Couldn't do it. But she has beautiful hair! It works for her!

I section my hair in 4 sections, but since my hair is still kinda short I pit rubber bands instead of twists to hold mine together.

MsLizziA

I love her hair... I wash my hair like this sometimes and sometimes i dont. Im glad she finally gave us an update though

Ishtar

Does it look like she has less shrinkage based on her last video where she revealed her length after 3 years?

I see another reason to keep on trucking and not getting the relaxer bug. I'm jealous.

ycj1

Beautiful hair & great video! Thanks for sharing!

VIP, you are my hair twin! Finally found someone. Only thing is I did another bc in August to get rid of the last of my texlax ends so my hair is much shorter than yr's. It's measuring at 4 inches currently! Hope to be yr length this time next yr.

Kurlee

ur ponytail :drool:

freecurl

Wow, she has beautiful hair!!! I've always been reluctant to wash/condition in sections, seems like it would take forever. But after watching this, I will definitely give it a try.

lilikoi

I noticed that too. She does mention that she did a BKT "experiment". I wonder if that's the reason for the reduced shrinkage.

curlyninjagirl

Cool! This is my wash day regimen to a T (minus the brushing). LOL. What a coincidence. I must be doin' something right!

Last edited:

BillsBackerz67

her hair is beautiful :love:. Luckily my hair isnt prone to tangles so a wash session for me in the shower is less than 10 minutes. The only thing I cant do is a wet twist bun for two weeks. that would eventually cause single strand knots on each and every last one of my hairs and too much accumulated shed hair. I wonder if it would take less time detangling if she did this weekly instead of every 2 weeks OR if shes just that meticulous that it takes her that long regardless.

jwhitley6

Wow...I really don't think of my hair as thick until I watch some of these Youtube videos. My scalp doesn't show like that. I guess I have more strands than average. :ohwell: Anyway, Reniece has pretty hair but there's no way I could stay in the same bun for 2 weeks....I can't do it for 2 days. :nono:

curlyninjagirl

For reals....I'm just thinking, how does she moisturized her hair if her hair stays in a bun for 2 weeks straight?? I would love to know, cuz I'm always in an inner war between "Don't touch hair for a week or moisturize daily??? I can't do both! Errrrrrrrggggghh!!!"

Forever in Bloom

I'd be in a bun too if I stayed booked with clients like she does. Best to put it in some sort of protective style and keep it moving :yep: