Relaxer

teenie

I am looking to purchase Affirm Fibergaurd online does anyone know where I can do that at? Also I want to get something smaller than the 4lb tub. Thanks.

I decided to go back to relaxed hair, (a corrective relaxer) from texturized and I want to go with Affirm.

teenie

Is Sheldeez the only place because they have it because I was looking for a smaller quantity. My local beauty school charges $42 to put it in, which I think is a little steep for students so I decided to just look into purchasing my own.

deborah11

why have you decided to go back to relaxed hair as I am struggling with this same issue? I transitioned for a little over a year and a half. i now have a texturizer but i still ave relaxed ends and the different textures are driving me crazy. i think that I would prefer to have it all one texture because seems loke it will be easire to care for. I hope a corrective relaser wont overprocess/ damage my hair.

teenie

deborha11 I want to go back relaxed because now when I wear my hair straight it tangles up so much, I can't hardly get a comb through it. I cant stand it!

amy1234

hey have you tried the conair straightening brush? It definantley helps to get rid of those tangles. Try using it after a rollerset with a blowdrier...works wonders