Relaxer Dilemma...Need Help

Armyqt

Ok ladies, I'm due for a touch up next week and I planned on ordering the Mizani relaxer online and doing it at home. Problem is, I'm moving in July and will be on leave traveling for the whole month. What the heck am I gonna do with a whole tub of relaxer while I'm moving?

My other options would be

1) Buy a lye relaxer from the BSS (don't really want to do this)

2) Go to the hairdresser (Don't want to do this either. Don't want any mishaps and the last time I went to the hairdresser, I used Affirm Mild and my hair was very underprocessed).

Any suggestions? TIA

nita4

I would order and take the tub with me. That way you will have it when you want to do your hair. Better safe then sorry.
I keep an old tote bag full of my hair supplies so if I need to grab and go it's ready. If I'm going out of town and need to do my hair when I reach my destination -it's no problem, but I don't do this often. HTH

Best to you on your travels.

melodee

Armyqt,
Where are you moving?

Yes, I would buy the relaxer as nita said. Just make sure to keep it in it's postal packaging when you travel. Open the package to check it and then reseal with packing tape.

Armyqt

Thanks for suggestions ladies. My main concern was what the heat would do to the relaxer during the move. If I sent it with the movers, it would be exposed to heat for about 45 days. If I took it with me, it would still be exposed to a lot of heat from driving around. I went ahead and decided to go with the revlon relasitic relaxer again this time. Once I get setttled in, and get ready for the next relaxer, I'll order it online.

Melodee, I'll be moving to Virgina
Woohoo, can't wait to get there

Karonica

Ooooh, you'll be movin' close to me! Well actually, I just work and go to school in VA, but still close!

Armyqt

Thanks Karonica and Pebbles, I'm really excited about this move. I'm a citygirl at heart and usually military bases take you way out of the way of civilization. Columbus is not that bad, but it's not a place I'd like to settle in.

The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is access to more hair products and dominican salons

Karonica, maybe we'll get to meet when I up there. I'll definitely be attending the DC get together