Relaxed 4a/b Photo Update!!!

Great hair Lonei as always
wink.gif
....it has grown what have you done. You are proof that no lye relaxers work, just not for me. What is your estimated hair type again?

Girl forget what I wrote about the hair type I wasn't reading.....I see it at the bottom

Re: Photo Update...

[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
Thanks ladies for your kind words, I have just added one picture of a braidout...

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl look like you about to hit the town in that braid out.
smile.gif
Hey do you grease your scalp before applying your relaxer. You do your hair yourself and it is simply beautiful...You are my SHERO
wink.gif

Re: Photo Update...

[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
Thanks ladies for your kind words, I have just added one picture of a braidout...

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl look like you about to hit the town in that braid out.
smile.gif
Hey do you grease your scalp before applying your relaxer. You do your hair yourself and it is simply beautiful...You are my SHERO
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so sweet
smile.gif
, With the ORS Olive Oil Relaxer, they provide a small sachet of their olive oil lotion (along with wrap lotion, conditioner, gloves, the list is endless!!!), they say to use that to grease the scalp, I do it about 5 minutes before I relax but as it has a built in protector it doesnt burn anyway. I am so glad I have found the first relaxer that doesnt leave huge scabs that fall off with my hair in it might I add...
frown.gif

Wow! Your hair is looking amazing! It has definitely grown since the last pic in your avatar. But I still don't get the pin curl thing. I saw the pic in your album do you do the pin curls while your hair is wet?

Falon,I do the pin curls on dry hair and tye it down with a head scarf. When I take it down it looks as though my hair has been flipped. I just roll it round in a circle and pin it in certain places.

Lonie,

Your hair looks nice. I really like the curls that are at the end of the June set. How did you get this look?

I wish I could live in London. How's the hair business there?

Thank you ladies...

Reginia, I relaxed my hair, rollerset it using motions leave in and IC polisher and lusters glossifer spray. I dry wrapped the hair but after about three days it became too straight so I rollerset it wetting the ends with the leave in and slept with sponge rollers, thats how it turned out.

You dont wish you could live in London, trust me, all the products you guys rave about are never available here, plus the weathers always awful. In regards to the hair business, the products they sell do very well but as far as hairdressers are concerned, I steer clear. If ever you want a jacked up weave with bald patches when its removed, this is the place to come...Im serious
swearing.gif

your hair is beautiful.. *sniff* such an inspiration to a relaxed 4a/b with shoulder lenght hair..trying 2 get to bra strap..just..just beautiful *sniff*

Back