recommendation for no-poo and DC

bcandace

The guy that re-cut me down to a TWA recommended devacurl no-poo and miss jessie's rapid recovery for deep condition......$48 bucks is too much for me to spend with this economy and the shipping cost for devacurl is too steep. Can someone recommend alternatives for these two.......

chebaby

www.hairveda.com. her cream rinse is a creamy shampoo that feels like a conditioner and any of her conditioners are worth it. the products are really cheap too. i have almost all her products.

natural2008

girl I must say that I love me some Miss Jessies Rapid Recovery as as matter of fact I have some on my head righ now as we speak. Last month there was a buy one get one free deal at Miss Jessies so i got 2 rapid recoverys for the price of one. I rally liked it when i bought it earlier this year but found that the $48.00 was a tad bit too much. but with the BOGO deal I figured that was much better.

suburbanbushbabe

The guy that re-cut me down to a TWA recommended devacurl no-poo and miss jessie's rapid recovery for deep condition......$48 bucks is too much for me to spend with this economy and the shipping cost for devacurl is too steep. Can someone recommend alternatives for these two.......

A no-poo is essentially a conditioner wash.

-GVP Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm makes a good co-wash if you dilute it
-Suave naturals is a good co-wash. Around $5.00 at Sally Beauty
-Chagrin Valley Soap bars are wonderful for the hair. I have only bought the samples (@ around 2.00 each) and they last. Honey butter and orange cremesicle are 2 good ones. Many more. The Soap bars have more oils than the shampoo bars.
http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/

-Pantene Relaxed and Natural Anty Breakage Defense Deep treatment (around 5.00 in the jar)
-My favorite treat is Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner. 4 oz is $16 but it is very rich and thick and the jar gets me 6 uses. With a TWA you can get more. It is so detangling and moisturizing. I use it after I do a homemade clay hair mask. Works with or without heat.