Really really dry scalp...HELP!

My scalp is so dry! I'll wash my hair and then afterwards I'll still have little dry thingies stuck to my scalp. Like if I scratch it off I'll have dry scalp under my nair (gross I know). I drink 2 L of water everyday and I oil with BT everyday, so what gives?

The only tried and true remedy for my dry scalp was adding a little sulphur powder to whatever oils I used on my scalp.

Stopped my dry scalp and dandruff within days!

If you're not allergic, I suggest adding essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, and lavendar to some oil - jojoba, emu, coconut - and apply to your scalp using a bottle with a spout. Massage, leave in for about 15ish minutes, and then wash. Make sure you are rinsing very well because leaving product in your hair can lead to this sort of problem. If you still have a problem in a week, I highly recommend a dematologist to see if there is not some other underlying cause.

You might also want to reevaluate the products you are using in your hair. What kind of shampoo do you use? Sometimes the harsh chemicals can cause dryness.

Back