Really good deep Moisturizing conditioner needed?

IntoMyhair

I believe I'm in protien overload even in braids (redoing the front and sides showed this). I think it happened because i used to different new moisturizing deep conditioners after ORS hair mayo that did not give me moisture lol.

Can someone please list some really good moisturizing deep conditioners with No protien?
That give great moisture.

I have to get my hair back in shape before i relax or else it will break even more.:wallbash:

Missi

• Aubrey Organic Honey Suckle Rose / While Camelia Conditoners
  • Kercare Dry & Itchy/ Color Treated Conditioner

Leslie_C

Even though it has a little protein in it, nothing moisturizes my hair like ORS replenishing paks. My hair usually most conditioners with protein, but it loves the ORS conditioner.

mzcris

IMHO...I think Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask is a good deep moisturizing conditioner...I sit under the dryer for about 15 minutes and it leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny & no more shedding...:yep:

IntoMyhair

Ladies an update!

I went to trade secret today before getting my kids from school. I got the kenra you suggested. used ors aloe poo for 3 minutes than deep conditioned with heat for almost 30 minutes.

my new-growth (the part that grown since putting in the plaits is so soft.

I can't wait to use this conditioner with my hair out.
It's not one of those conditioners that your hair feels like straw while rinsing it out.

Thanks for the suggestion ladies.

If for some reason this one does not work I'll try the AO one (didn't have time to pick it up today)

Thanks again!

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment (no need to add oil to this)
Motions Moisture Plus (add oil to this)

nappity

I Like DPR 11 it does the job especially with heat
Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose is a great pre=poo
and Curls Ecstasy Asian Hair Tea is the Bomb!!!!
I use heat with all of these conditioners