RE: Church girls and longer hair suddenly!

Mahalialee4

There were a few posts that mentioned how some girls in their church were showing remarkable hair growth in a short time and it seemed to be such a big secret that they would not share. What do you think was happening there?
Minoval, Monistat, MTG or something else? With the first 2 there is no odor. Some said they would find out and get back to us but I have not seen any posts updating information about these ladies and their secrets. Any news ladies?

Lovelylocs

I wasn't the one who originally posted this, but I do remember the posts. I think that they were getting weaves that werent so obvious... LOL

Lovelylocs

Lol... I was asking that to figure out how they would know about MTG. I don't think that MOST people would know about it. So, it is odd to me that they would use it unless they are farmers or hair obsessed hairboard users like us.

I've known about mtg for a really long time. My mom's pastor's wife recomended it to her years ago. I don't know how she knew about it, but i'm pretty sure that it wasn't from the internet.