- CON for dry hair
- Elucence Clarifying Shampoo

Conditioners:
-Motions CPR*
-KeraCare Humecto

Leave-Ins:
Elucence Moisture Balancing

Misc.:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for hot oils and styling)
Profective Healthy Ends
Profective Break Free

Does it look like I'm missing anything?

*I may need a stronger protein as I'm getting some breakage (some short hairs plus long ones without a white bulb at the tip). The CPR slowed it but I want to STOP it. I also may add an oil mixture once I get the oils on hand.

Kaela

Looks pretty good to me, I did have two questions:
1.) what do you use to treat your edges?
2.) do you ever use leave-in conditioner?

those two things might not be necessary, just curious

NAY007

yes, i'm curious about a leave in too. cause i couldn't live without spritzing my hair in the morning with something, so i can comb it back smoothly or make a side part or something.

jazzyfunknastee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kaela said:
Looks pretty good to me, I did have two questions:
1.) what do you use to treat your edges?
2.) do you ever use leave-in conditioner?

those two things might not be necessary, just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually have a problem with my edges. Them some strong mofos after the years of abuse I used to do to them and they never thinned out except that's the first area to flake up when I have a dandruff flare up. I just oil them with olive oil and Break Free.

As for a leave in, I use the Elucence Conditioner. I haven't found any other that doesn't make my hair dry and hard.

Kaela

cool, I actually meant to edit my post after submitting because you had leave-in right there..sorry!
Wish my edges were as cooperative

adrienne0914

your product choices look great to me, but i'd like to know what you'll be doing TO your hair in addition to what you'll be putting on it:

• how will you wear it on a daily basis? any protective styles?

• how often will you wash and condition?

• how often will you do hot oil treatments?

Jade21

Hi, Jazz!

I usually drop you a note over in the Off Topic forum, but it's nice to see a post here from you

Oh, and with the spelling, you were extremely close: regim e n. I had to rib you on that
The spelling isn't as important as the meaning. That's basically what Adrienne wrote and I agree with her. You have most of your products and now what you want to do is to determine how you would like to use them for maximum benefit to your hair. In other words, start your hair care sytem, hair care routine, hair care regimen

What other carrier oils were you thinking of trying and maybe later what about some essentials, too? I think the olive oil is great, but how about some jojoba or avocado. I really love both of these, too

Much Love,

Jade

jazzyfunknastee

how will you wear it on a daily basis? any protective styles?

how often will you wash and condition?

how often will you do hot oil treatments?

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair is short so I have no other choice but to either slick it back or put braids in. Whenever I'm outside or in an area with a/c I always put my silk scarf on so it won't dry out (can't do this at work so I'm looking for another solution). I wash/deep condition every other day and try to rinse at least everyday. As for hot oils, I only have time to do that once a week because I like to do the whole she-bang with it but I never miss one. BTW I bought the No-Drip S-Curl you recommended. Great stuff mixed with Mango Butter.

What other carrier oils were you thinking of trying and maybe later what about some essentials, too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jade! I was thinking of a mixture of jojoba and castor with some drops of rosemary and/or peppermint to ease the itching I keep getting for some reason. I'll probably hot oil with olive since that's been working well but massage my scalp nightly with the mixture.

ngaa

jazzyfunknastee said:
My hair is short so I have no other choice but to either slick it back or put braids in.

[/ QUOTE ]

jazz with 7.5 inch hair arent u able to put it up in a bun so u can try the pony tail method??

jazzyfunknastee

ngaa said:
jazz with 7.5 inch hair arent u able to put it up in a bun so u can try the pony tail method??

[/ QUOTE ]

I just recently cut it but I forgot to change my measurements.

ngaa

oh al rite thats cool, its jus that i was hopin that by the end of the yr i'd be able to use the ponytail method coz that'd allow me to wash my hair more frequently and i'd be able to measure it every 2secs (jus in case i had some sort of growth spurt)