QUICK! NEED HELP FINDING AFFIRM OUTSIDE OF SALON!

AZJeepgurl

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on Affirm or Fiberguard relaxer without going to a salon? My colleague
at work is offering to perm my hair for me and this is my favorite perm. I went to the Affirm website but it sounds
like they only distribute to salons and I'm wondering if I salons will sell to me?

Thanks, Ladies
Tammi
P.S. I've been using Affirm for years and I'm hesistant to try the retail store relaxers. /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Armyqt

HOLY SMOKES Sassygirl! Can we really order from here without a license!! If so, girl we have hit the jackpot. Please say it's so. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. Yall are gonna send me into chapter 11 bankruptcy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I used to order Keracare Humetco from them all the time. I found the site through a friend who ordered Affirm relaxer from them. They never asked her about a license...
The 4 lb. tub was good for her because she relaxed her hair and her 3 daughter's hair at home.

Kitkat

Yup, looks like you can order Affirm relaxer from here without a license!! I went through the check out process & did everything but hit 'buy', and it didn't ask me for a license number. Yee haaaa!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sassygirl, you don't know what you've started!!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
You're welcome AZJeepgurl!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Sassygirl, you don't know what you've started!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know Affirm was in such high demand. I would have said something earlier!

I wonder how Sheldeez can sell it to consumers while no one else can. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

sweetcocoa

sassygirl125 said:
Sheldeez

Click on the products link and then search under Avlon Affirm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sassygirl...I've been looking for the Mizani moisturifuse(no one would sell it to me without a liscence). I'm gonna order it from here if my co-worker can't get it for me.

Kitkat

I didn't know Affirm was in such high demand. I would have said something earlier!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you have no idea. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Affirm stuff can be a pain in the neck to find in NY. And even if you find a place that sells the relaxer, they won't have the conditioner. The next store will have the conditioner and shampoo, but not the relaxer in the strength you want. And so it goes. The prices on this site are pretty good, too, compared to buying the stuff in stores themselves. You make up for it with the shipping, but at least you can buy everything that you need!

azul11

dag i want to buy this because i have yet to find a spot to get my hair relaxed that use affirm. i will have to check this out. i am running out of options. God bless you all.