Question how do you know when you ??

sholly6

Hello ladies, I have a questions how do you know when you actually reach bsl? I have been looking and each person who is bsl level is different. Is it top part of your bra or the bottom part? Let me know inquiring minds would like to know?

Susan

drasgrl

....it's the bottom part.

Me too. Different bras also have different bands and one bra I'm closer to than others. I use one bra to measure and for me I can't truly claim bsl until my hair covers the band, but that's me. Other's may claim the top.

AwesomelyNappy

i have a ways to go, but when i get there, i'll only claim BSL when i'm at the bottom... and FULL BSL will be when all my hair in the back and sides are fully at the bottom of the bra strap-bluntly cut.

lilsparkle825

some people use BSB (below shoulder blade) to measure instead since BSL can vary depending on top or bottom, as well as the type of bra.

JustKiya

That's the exact reason I don't plan on using BSL - depending on my bra, the strap is a different size, and it rests differently on me - it's a very subjective measurement.

I liked the one alternative - BSB (Below Shoulder Blades) as that's where a lot of women's bra strap rests, and it's a body marker, just like the rest of the measurements.

sholly6

Great ladies thanks for the information so it's the bottom of the bra. Well I let you know when I press my hair in a couple of weeks. Last December 07 I was apl and hope I make it to bsl wish me luck.:drunk:

Susan

HighlyFavored1

I think I will actually consider myself BSL once most of my hair is touching the top of my brastrap, not the bottom. To me, that point is also the Below Shoulder Blade point.

MzOptimistic

Me too. Different bras also have different bands and one bra I'm closer to than others. I use one bra to measure and for me I can't truly claim bsl until my hair covers the band, but that's me. Other's may claim the top.

I agree and this is just my opinion also. I claimed BSB until my hair covered my bra band!:yep: then I claimed bs!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
This may let you ladies know my degree of "slowness," but does anyone have a photo of where BSB hits? I think I know but can only see/feel it if I contort my arm in a weird way.:spinning:

dream13

BSL on me will be when my hair touches my strap :look:. By the time I cover it, I will be almost MBL...in my mind.

What :look:? My torso is short :lachen:.

Barbara

Princess
When the hair touches the clasp, whether it be top, middle or bottom. As long as the hair doesn't go below the clasp.:yep:

audacity.

I claimed BSL 1 week ago and my hair is more than grazing and not quite covering my bra strap (pics)

...shoot, BSL is SUCH a huge achievement for so many of us, that I say CLAIM IT ASAP!!! :grin: