Jazzing Clear Gloss gave me a RASH

seeminglysweet

I've used Jazzing in the past, just not the clear rinse. Been dyeing my hair for 10 years, never had a problem.

Did a clear rinse on Sunday evening about 6pm, at 10pm I was in bed shivering with 3 layers of blankets, sweats and a robe on, nervous that I would have to go to the emergency room. Finally got to sleep, felt sick all day Monday, the rash developed Monday afternoon on both cheeks - you know, where the hair would touch your face when detangling...

My hair isn't even shiney :wallbash: I've emailed Clairol for a refund.

Nice & Wavy

I've used Jazzing in the past, just not the clear rinse. Been dyeing my hair for 10 years, never had a problem.

Did a clear rinse on Sunday evening about 6pm, at 10pm I was in bed shivering with 3 layers of blankets, sweats and a robe on, nervous that I would have to go to the emergency room. Finally got to sleep, felt sick all day Monday, the rash developed Monday afternoon on both cheeks - you know, where the hair would touch your face when detangling...

My hair isn't even shiney :wallbash: I've emailed Clairol for a refund.

Awww, man...I'm sorry to hear that. I stopped using Jazzing years ago after i got some type of reaction to it too. I wonder if it was something in the clear that caused it.

I do hope you feel better:yep:

seeminglysweet

Awww, man...I'm sorry to hear that. I stopped using Jazzing years ago after i got some type of reaction to it too. I wonder if it was something in the clear that caused it.

I do hope you feel better:yep:

Thanks, I do feel better now that I know what caused this non-sense on my face. It will clear up in a couple days, but those chills were scary.

The clear rinse smells very strong, like ammonia, but I checked the bottle before applying and it said no ammonia so I went ahead and applied it. Lesson learned.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks, I do feel better now that I know what caused this non-sense on my face. It will clear up in a couple days, but those chills were scary.

The clear rinse smells very strong, like ammonia, but I checked the bottle before applying and it said no ammonia so I went ahead and applied it. Lesson learned.

You're welcome and I do hope it clears up asap!

You just never know what can break you out. I recently ate some Apple Bread...I mean come on, Apple Bread...and immediately broke out with a rash on both my arms.....urrgghhhh:wallbash:. I don't know what's in it, but I can't eat it anymore. I might go see an allergist just to see what's in it that I'm allergic too. One thing I think it might be is Palm Oil....I dunno. But, I do hope you get better soon!

Mook's hair

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you figured out what caused the problem and I'm glad it didn't do any more harm than it did.:ohwell: