Qhemet Amla & Olive oil Heavy cream

nadine1977canada

Qhemet Amla & Olive oil Heavy cream. Im in canada and the only place i can buy it online is at naturallycurly.com They are out of stocks. if I place an order now i will get it towards september october. Any one knows where else i can order it from online:confused: ???

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
you can probably get it directly from www.qhemetbiologics.com, but if they ship to Canada, it'll take longer that curlmart.com would take. Can you call them and see when they'll have it in stock again?''

Curlmart.com (naturally curly) is a fantastic vendor, so try to get it from them--faster delivery.

PaperClip

I think it would be useful for you to place your order quickly because I read on two other message boards that the company will shut down for the month of September to re-up inventory.... They will honor orders placed through August 31.

(Edited to add: it is supposed to reopen in October).

Maybe a call or email via their website will confirm this information.

Peace.

Aalize

bklynwildheart said:
you can probably get it directly from www.qhemetbiologics.com, but if they ship to Canada, it'll take longer that curlmart.com would take. Can you call them and see when they'll have it in stock again?''

Curlmart.com (naturally curly) is a fantastic vendor, so try to get it from them--faster delivery.

Qhemet does not ship to Canada.

Aalize

I asked on NP if she'll be fulfilling orders for Curl Mart before the hiatus and this is her response:

Qhem said:
Hi Aalize,
I'll try. I'll be sending them stuff this month and next. I know they're sold out of most of the products and what I have made is already accounted for so I'll be working overtime this weekend to try to catch up with my orders and supply them with enough products to meet their demand at least for a week or two.

Last edited:

alexstin

RelaxerRehab said:
I think it would be useful for you to place your order quickly because I read on two other message boards that the company will shut down for the month of September to re-up inventory.... They will honor orders placed through August 31.

(Edited to add: it is supposed to reopen in October).

Maybe a call or email via their website will confirm this information.

Peace.

Thanks for this info, RR. I'll be sure to place my order before then.

nadine1977canada

:perplexed
bklynwildheart said:

They will have it in stock only in October...cause they will send all they have to the people who ordered before and they will receive their order in September:perplexed

ximenia

Orders placed in September will not be shipped until October but you can still place orders for the products through Naturallycurly.com and Mariposa Import!

this is from her website so it sounds like you'll still be able to order through naturallycurly during the hiatus.