Pure Sulfur?

knottyaaverage

i'm awaiting my MTG, but there is a jar of yellow-greenish Pure Sulfur in the bathroom and i'm wondering if i should use that until the MTG arrives. the reason i question this is because Petrolatum is the first ingredient and sulfur is the next. what do u think :confused:

HERicane10

Is that the Pure Sulfur by wondergro? I have it and love it. Though the first ingrdient is petroleum, EVERYTHING after that is hair friendley and growth stimulating. I say USE IT UP GIRL!

Treasure2k6

I would say go for it!! I wouldnt over do it though because of the petroleum...but everythingelse should be ok. Then again...I am a PJ:D

amwcah

dlewis said:
I would say use it, I bought some pure sulfur from the drug store for less than $2.00.
HI dlewis,

What's the name of the drug store you purchased your sulfur from?

dlewis

amwcah said:
HI dlewis,

What's the name of the drug store you purchased your sulfur from?

It's a local drug store call Wilson/ Holder Drug Store. I can't stand the smell of it, if you want it I'll mail it to you? It just loose powder.

zora

dlewis said:
It's a local drug store call Wilson/ Holder Drug Store. I can't stand the smell of it, if you want it I'll mail it to you? It just loose powder.
How do you apply the loose powder to your scalp and/or hair?

dlewis

zora said:
How do you apply the loose powder to your scalp and/or hair?

What I did was mixed it with oil (amla, olive, coconut, etc) and it mixed well. Then applied this mixture to the scalp.