Puffy Twists? What Kind of Hair?

Nayna

Unbothered
I ended up ordering from Fingercomber I think it came in 4 days, the Marley hair I found was too rough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using LHCF

I installed it last night. It's so lightweight! I did it long so they are about waistlength and I love em.

jamaica68

I installed it last night. It's so lightweight! I did it long so they are about waistlength and I love em.

Oh that's good, I plan to install mine next weekend. I opened a pack to see if I could tolerate it, it is lightweight. How long do u plan to keep them in?

Nayna

Unbothered
Oh that's good, I plan to install mine next weekend. I opened a pack to see if I could tolerate it, it is lightweight. How long do u plan to keep them in?

Christmas. I'll take it out so I can rock my hair for New Years and then reinstall them afterwards. I used 4 packs and had no hair leftover. How long do you plan on keeping them?

jamaica68

Christmas. I'll take it out so I can rock my hair for New Years and then reinstall them afterwards. I used 4 packs and had no hair leftover. How long do you plan on keeping them?

I don't know yet, just gonna wing it.:lol:

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I just put in a set of the marley twists

I guess I made the parts too small so it's hard to put into a ponytail/bun but it does look nice down

pookaloo83

Foxglove said:
I just put in a set of the marley twists

I guess I made the parts too small so it's hard to put into a ponytail/bun but it does look nice down

Looks good! Foxglove you used marley hair?

Sent From My Pheauxne

Modified Havana Twists

Hey Ladies,

I just installed my version of the twists. I used Janet Collection afro-bulk hair and it took me between 2 and 3 hours to complete.

Mine are a bit less tidy, but I like them. Note that my hair was straightened prior, but that was just because my hair happened to be straight. I would have preferred to have my hair stretched but not fully straight.

Anywho, the hair came to a little under $30 (3 packs) and I didn't own a comb or hair ties so all told I spent $34.

I used the method that BlackOnyx uses on YouTube.

Attachments

• snapshot-037.jpg
    snapshot-037.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 123
  • snapshot-047.jpg
    snapshot-047.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 104
  • snapshot-049.jpg
    snapshot-049.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 108

pookaloo83

karlajamaica said:
Hey Ladies,

I just installed my version of the twists. I used Janet Collection afro-bulk hair and it took me between 2 and 3 hours to complete.

Mine are a bit less tidy, but I like them. Note that my hair was straightened prior, but that was just because my hair happened to be straight. I would have preferred to have my hair stretched but not fully straight.

Anywho, the hair came to a little under $30 (3 packs) and I didn't own a comb or hair ties so all told I spent $34.

I used the method that BlackOnyx uses on YouTube.

karlajamaica I was looking for the braid pics. But I was looking right at them. :lol: it looks just like your hair. I like it.

Sent From My Pheauxne

jamaica68

Sorry if this pic too big I'm trying to do this on my phone. I have no idea why it's sideways.:lol:

ForumRunner_20121127_104658.jpg