PROGRESS, PROGRESS, PROGRESS W/ PICS!!!!

SouthernBeauty

I know I wasnt suppose to apply heat to my hair until December but I couldnt resist!:naughty: I wanted to see my progress so bad that I straighten my hair last week and I am so happy with my progress! My hair is so much healthier and it has grown alot! :yay:Thanks Tiffers and the rest of u ladies for all ur help! The first pic is from November 26, 2008 and the second pic is from last week.

Attachments

• n1057174372_30216985_5450.jpg
    n1057174372_30216985_5450.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC_0555-1.jpg
    DSC_0555-1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 258

pri

Wow...your progress is amazing! Your hair is beautiful..it looks so healthy and full! Congrats :) thanks for sharing.

cicilypayne

well alright now..that's some good progress. Full head and everything looks like it's gotta lot of body and movement.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
SB! WOW! Great Hair. Nice Progress. Very Inspiring. Thanks for Sharing. And you are absolutely right: These Ladies are All the Very Best.:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Gorgeous progress! I'm so proud of you!!! :woot:

Last edited:

nikki2229

Your hair looks so thick and pretty. I congratulate you on being able to transition while starting out with a short cut. I would be so tempted to just cut it all off.

I checked out your blog and I love your bantu knots.
Good luck.

SouthernBeauty

I pray more is to come. You're certainly making great progress. Feels wonderful doesn't it?
It does b/c there are days that I was really frustrated but all the hardwork is paying off!
Your hair looks so thick and pretty. I congratulate you on being able to transition while starting out with a short cut. I would be so tempted to just cut it all off.

I checked out your blog and I love your bantu knots.
Good luck.
Thanks! This is my first blog so I am still trying to figure that out too!