progress - december 2008 - march 2010

blessedandlucky

i started my hair journey in december of 2008. given the length of time, i would've thought that i would have made more progress, but i'm grateful for where i am now. i've probably cut about 3-4 inches while "trimming" and cleaning up split ends.

i was upset a few days ago because i cut another inch trying to even up my ends, but my hair was cut in a v. so, i'm just gonna let it do what it does.

my starting point is in my avi and here is where i am now - just washed, deep conditioned and blowdried. hope to make full bsl, which seems like mbl, sometimes by the end of the year.

excuse the blurriness, it's a camera phone. i'll update in a few months with another camera.

special thanks to everyone on the board who shares their knowledge and especially to those who have responded to my posts specifically.

how'd i do, ladies?

Attachments

• march 2010.jpg
    march 2010.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

blessedandlucky

thanks for the support and feedback, ladies! it sounds silly, but it really means a lot to me. i'm so glad that i found this community:)

do you think i can claim bsl yet? or should i wait? :look:

nymane

That's good progress

eta: I think you can claim bsl...it looks like the bra you're wearing is where your mbl would be

Last edited:

supermodelsonya

The bra shouldn't really matter. What matters is the shoulder blade and you are DEFINITELY BSB.

IF you wore your bra higher than you do, your hair would be past BSL which wouldn't be true.

The shoulder blade is more accurate

Congratulations! I know having all that progress feels wonderful!~

BlaqBella

Your hair looks so pretty and healthy! Congrats!
Isn't it nice when people share info. i love it here too!

Last edited: