Profectiv Neutralizing Shampoo Mousse

ChasingBliss

It is supposed to deeply neutralize freshly relaxed hair without the stress and damage of traditional neutralizing shampoos. For all of us self relaxers, this sounds great. You just foam it in smooth on and rinse, its suppose to neutralize on contact without you having to do the typical vigorous rubbing that you'd do with the regular neut. shampoo which means less breakage (they say hair is at its weakest immediately after rinsing out your relaxer)...I found it in an add in a magazine. Here's the site Neutralizing Shampoo Mousse
Has anyone used this? If so, what do ya think?

candycane

My concern would be whether it neutralizes my hair effectively, as well as neutralize relaxer that may be on the scalp.

candycane

ChasingBliss

This makes sense
. I wonder myself now. I'll be relaxing in December and Im just shopping around for some decent aids

WesternEyes

I tried this today and really like it. I was looking for a mild shampoo that wouldn't be so drying. The mousse is thick and glides onto my wet hair easily. It rinses out smoothly. Overall, I found it to be gently cleansing.

Jewell

I have had this product since last year, and used it in one of my touch-ups, and I really like it. I got a touch-up today, and used it. It's pretty good. I shampooed with the neutralizing shampoo that goes with the relaxer once, and applied the Profectiv mousse 3 times (until it wasn't pink anymore). My hair didn't feel stripped like it does from 3 neutralizing shampoos. Plus, it has some organic herbs/ingredients in it, which my neutralizing shampoo doesn't.

jasmin

I love this shampoo. I use the Phyto one also but you have to wash your hair so many times so I just add the mousse as the last wash.