Profectiv NeutraColor - Neutralizing Mousse w/ Color

loved

Has anyone tried this? It says that it will give semipermanant color and neutralize in 1 shot. This might be a plan for me to save a step and stop the hard hair I get trying to cover my grays w/ a rinse.

There's an ad for it in this month's Sophisticate's Black Hair w/ Ashanti (why is she wearing 2 of the worst wigs I have ever seen in her layout?)

This is the description in the mag:

2 in 1 Neutracolor:

Introducing the First Ever Neutralizing Shampoo & Color Mousse

Beautifully relaxed hair and semipermanent color highlights w/ no extra steps. The secret is 2 in 1 Neutracolor the first ever shampoo color mousse that neutralizes hair in one step.

Colors:

Auburn Spice
Silky Black
Cherry Fusion
Mahogany Brown
Burgundy Plum

www.profectivprofessional.com - must be a licensed professional to access

http://www.strengthofnature.com/professionalstylists.asp

The website for the neutralizing mousse w/o the color says:

Hair is weakest when wet. DamageFree mousse provides excellent neutralization without the manipulation and agitation of the hair like existing liquid neutralizing shampoos.

I'd be curious to hear whether any1 got a good result w/ the neutralizing mousse. I was planning to purchase ORS Aloe as my neutralizer, but like I said, I would love to get rid of that coloring step, post relaxer.

HoneyDew

Hated it!!!!!!

The color did not last, if I even noticed any color at all.

I used it with the relaxer kit and I just was not down with the color/neutralizing combo. When I am neutralizing, that is what I am concentrating on. I did not like the idea itself, so I may be a bad person to take a review from. Maybe it is better when you do it alone when not relaxing, but again the color was not all that and did not last. I tried the black one.

Brownie518

I use the Profectiv relaxer and I like the mousse. I use the regular, not the color kind. It does a great job. Since I let my neutralizer sit on my hair for several minutes at a time, the mousse is perfect for this. I like the results. :yep:

♦K.O♦

I *LOVE* the regular neutralizing mousse. The colored neutralizing mousse gave me rich color but made my hair feel hard, whereas the regular mousse makes my hair feel soft and silky on contact.