Product Review - Two Thumbs Up!

hairfanatic

Okay,

Many of you know that I have been purchasing all kinds of all natural products to put together my six week routine like Carolyn Gray and here are two products that are definately doing great things for my hair and they are inexpensive.

I LOVE this shampoo. I have used many natural shampoos that have liquid castile soap in it which seemed to leave a film on my natural hair. I really like this one a lot but don't know how it will work on relaxed hair.

African Hair Care Shampoo $5.00 for 8oz bottle
Ingredients African Black Soap, Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp, Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemon Oils, Burdock Root, Rosemary, Neem, Nettles, and Sage.

http://www.uncleharrys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UHNP&Product_Code=33010&Category_Code=HP-33

African Hair Care Coconut Oil. $5.00 for 4oz.

This is a very good and soothing oil, but let me tell you the smell IS STRONG! You will feel your sinuses open up when you use this oil, no kidding!

http://www.uncleharrys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UHNP&Product_Code=33020&Category_Code=HP-33

These are now my new products that will fit into my program.

A little off the subject is the tooth powder and exiler. I love it as well and have stopped using toothpaste. My gums are very pink and I noticed a difference in my teeth. My whole family is using it now.

http://www.uncleharrys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UHNP&Product_Code=10010&Category_Code=MP-T

sweetcocoa

Thanks for the review. I've bookmarked this site. I'm gonna order the toothpaste and maybe the shampoo...cause it's all natural.

Jade21

Hey, Hairfanatic!

Thank you for your great reviews. I am also very interested in that shampoo...sounds awesome and love the ingredients list.

I wonder if that African black soap is what makes the difference with the hemp. I mention that because I have not had luck with castile based shampoos with hemp...left my hair kinda GUMMY.

I think if you like this shampoo, you defnitely should try the African Formula black soap shampoo. It's utterly divine and extremely moisturizing. I mention it because I was looking for it in Whole Foods and they are not stocking it at this store any longer. I'm going to another and getting about 3 bottles. It's rich, rich, rich!

Cheers,

Jade

G

Thanks for the site; I am always on the look out for good toothpaste/power.

pebbles

Thanks for that review hairfanatic. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm interested in trying that shampoo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I wonder if that African black soap is what makes the difference with the hemp. I mention that because I have not had luck with castile based shampoos with hemp...left my hair kinda GUMMY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jade,

I noticed the gummy feeling yesterday when I washed my hair. I didn't notice it before because I always use my ACV after each wash but yesterday I was in a rush and didn't. So the thing with this product is that I have to use the ACV with it in order not to get that gummy feeling.