Dead sea minerals

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
while I was searching for some Balsam conditioner I came across a site that sells Beauty/hair products that contain minerals from the dead sea. here Well my question is has anyone one used any of the products on this site? Here's the stuff I was looking at

body wash
balsam conditioner
firming
blush.gif

hair mask
sent...free sample first
wink.gif

ok I think I am officially a PJ now
look.gif
I am trying my best not to order anything...well maybe just a few things
fighting64.gif
...some one please take my credit card away

I recently read a magazine article on heavy duty detox shampoos for the hair. I had always been interested in these products but never tried them because I thought they were geared towards other races. One of the surveyors described using the Dead Sea Mineral Shampoo as "washing your hair in silk". That was all I needed to hear. I went out and purchased the shampoo and conditioner which was quite expensive but very economical! After using these products my hair felt very moisturised and squeaky clean, the bonus of which was that there were none of the usual drying culprits. No sls, alcohol or chemicals, just pure natural ingredients. I did not do my usual pre shampoo hot oil treatment, but my hair felt as if I had. After 3 days my hair still smells and feels clean and I did not need to use hardly any hair moisturisers.

Ar010,
The products are called Dead Sea Natural Mineral and the ingredients are as follows;

Shampoo
Aqua, Elacis Guineensis, Olea Europaea, Cocos Nucifera, Potassium Palmate, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Cocoate, Maris Sal & Parfum

Conditioner
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera, Olea Eurpaea, Elacis Guineensis, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glceryl Stearate, Polyquaterinium-7, Citric Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis, Persea Gratissima, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silk Amino Acids, Anthemis Nobilis, Salvia Offinalis, Rosemarinus Offinalis, Panax Ginseng Root, Hammamelis Virginiana, Achillea Millefolium, Urtica Dioica, Equisetum Arvense, Rosa Canina, Henna, Arnica Montana, Maris Sal & Parfum.

I forgot to mention that my hair feels really silky, strong and clean, without feeling coated.

Ar010,
the only ingredient in the conditioner that I was wary of was the Polyquaterium-7, but since the ingredients are mainly derived from the compounds in the natural mud from the sea, personally I think it is safe to use.

MeechUK

Spanishteardrops,
any products containing Balsam are no good for black hair. This ingredient is used mainly in shampoos and conditioners for naturally greasy hair, therefore it has a drying effect. If your hair is naturally dry it will therefore make it dryer and more brittle.

MeechUK

Wow I forgot all about this thread. I got the idea for basalm conditioner from the The Catalyst for Your Obsession? * LONG* thread. I did buy it but didn't like it since it did dry my hair out. On the other hand I did buy the sea mask but haven't used it in a long time. Maybe I will try it tonight :Rose:

Yes, I bought the Dead Sea Mineral Jojoba Hair . When I saw that it had jojoba in it I just had to buy it. However, at that time I was still transitioning and nothing seemed to work for me except WGHO. I didn't like the Dead Sea Styling Gel, because it was too drying, or maybe my hair was just too dry, because almost everything I used then made my hair dry.

I will try it again now that I'm natural!

[size=+2]Dead Sea products descriptions sound tempting...it makes you want to buy them all!![/size]

Dead Sea Mineral Hair Mask

An outstanding treatment mask that restores essential elements lost by chemical treatments such as hair coloring, permanents, bleaches and other processes. The mask also treats hair damaged by excessive exposure to the sun, restoring basic moisture and pH levels. Fortified with natural Dead Sea Minerals.

Dead Sea Mineral Hair Conditioner

A highly concentrated and effective conditioner, Contains Dead Sea Minerals and delicate plant ectracts. Ideal for normal to dry hair and for hair that has been colored. Restores the hair’s natural softness while replacing essential elements lost through exposure to the sun and pollution. Has a delicate fragrance. Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals.

Dead Sea Mineral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

This formula cleanse the scalp without causing irritation, thus conserving your hair’s protective layer. Ideal for normal to dry hair. Contains filters to protect hair from the harmful effects of the sun and the environment. Promotes a glossy, healthy look. Leaves hair with a delightful fragrance. Formulated for daily use.

Dead Sea Mineral Jojoba Hair Styling Gel

A wonderfully effective gel for styling and strengthening the hair. Enriched with herbal essences of the Jojoba plant, which gives hair maximum protection and keeps it healthy.

Dead Sea Mineral Moist & Shine Hair Cream

Deeply nourishes the hair, bringing back vitality and shine lost with nature's aggressions or constant dyeing and perming.

Dead Sea Mineral Hair Mud Mask

An effective hair mask based on Dead Sea mud. Relieves the scalp of impurities, eliminates excessive oils, and removes unsightly dandruff. Protects and strengthens the roots of hair to give hair vitality and luster. Contains Aloe Vera, Jojoba oil, Vitamin D..

http://www.deadseamineral.com/CategoryDSM.asp?id=2

Last edited:
Back