Product recommendation for curly hair

mspretty

Hi ladies I just wanted to recommend something I've been using with TREMENDOUS success...Loreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls defining creme. I'm sure some where on here this has been talked about but i haven't been on in years and am returning after some time being away. This is perfect for natural curls that are subject to frizz and need a little hold throughout the day.

How i use it: I shampoo & condition my hair,rinse, towel dry leaving quite a bit of dampness, finger comb my hair and then put a good bit of the defining creme in from root to tips. This makes my hair really wet so i let it air dry completely before putting on a silk bonnet to sleep in. When i wake in the morning my curls are nice and fluffy and i may just need to add a little product to a couple of dry spots on my ends. This will last me a couple of days and then i just mist my hair with water and add more product at night for the finished look in the morning.

*sidenote-when i used the product the first couple of times it made my hair feel a little crunchy to the touch but it still looked pretty soft with people constantly wanting to touch it*

Attachments

• 23416_2.jpg
    23416_2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1