Product Junkies Unite!!! --- As I am Naturally?!?!

Amazhaan

So Sorry if this has been posted before.... I tried doing a search...but um searching for anything in this forum with the word Natural is mindboggling..:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Anywho... I saw this product on Facebook and it looks pretty nice. I haven't heard anything about it...so I wanted to know if the LHCF Fam has.

I'm all about supporting my peeps...and the products seem intriguing...

I can only imagine that these products smell and feel as good as they look... I am already sold...

Here's their website: As I Am Naturally

Products:

A rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your hair! Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that help to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.

This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that works to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning. Your finished style will be softer, shinier and more manageable.

This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent, plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.

I'm Always interested in new DC's :lick:
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.

Great for wash & go styling. Produces hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days.
Contains natural ingredients your hair loves and none of the ingredients it doesn't.

Shiny smoothness, (and lots of it), is what you'll get when you twist with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler. Made especially for highly textured hair with nurturing natural oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization. There's even a wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT and stimulate healthy hair growth.

Ah, Moisture! Essential for making natural coils and curls spring into beautiful! When your hair craves added hydration, nourish your hair with a daily serving of Moisture Milk. It's loaded with some of nature's best emollients to make your hair smile.

All ingredients have been carefully selected to promote both the inner and outer beauty of your hair.

Wherever and whenever you want your hair to "lay down and stay awhile", reach for this superb smoother. Unlike the average gel, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients... Instead, it's made with organics which do the job, but in a gentle, healthy way. Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your "do" where you desire sleekness.

Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for. The power-packed As I Am™ DoubleButter™ Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. It gets the job done.

So has anyone tried them yet? If not, I'll try to see if they'd be willing to send me some samples to try out and if not, I may take the plunge on a few items....

HHJ

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I think there was a post awhile back, I think a member did a test group/trial on some of the products. If I can find the link, I'll post it.

iprocrz108

I REALLY wish this product line had another name! I think the name "As I Am Naturally" is so corny. The name sounds like a wacky old soap opera. I cannot even imagine anyone walking into a store and asking for their products. Am I alone in disliking the name "As I Am Naturally"?

Last edited:

Amazhaan

I REALLY wish this product line had another name! I think the name "As I Am Naturally" is so corny. The name sounds like a wacky old soap opera. I cannot even imagine anyone walking into a store and asking for their products. Am I alone in disliking the name "As I Am Naturally"?

Yeah, you're right...it is a pretty corny name!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the Coconut Cowash Conditioner, the Cleansing Pudding (have yet to try them).

Also, had the Coconut Milk and the Double Butter (but sold them on the Exchange Forum:look:).

Waiting on the Elation Hydraton to come out.:yep:

The name is interesting. We call it ASIAN in the U1 B1 Thread.