Proclaim Straightening Gel

Healthb4Length

Hi everyone, I am so psyched! I just purchased some stuff from sally's and I am so happy. I got some Proclaim straightening gel for .99 cents---its about 16oz. The label says that it straightens and it can be used for blowdrying for heat protection...I can't wait to try it. I also got Elasta Qp gel. Can't wait to try it all.

G

I've never heard of Proclaim Straightening Gel...and you got it for 99 cents? Interesting...I might need to go to Sally's.

Healthb4Length

well I tried the Gel (glaze) and I am really impressed! It brought out my waves nicely without being greasy and it cut down the frizzage alot. The proclaim gel was the last one that they had and I think they maybe discontinuing the product...I am not sure and I also think they made a mistake on the price...I wasn't going to correct them on it. I will try the gel when I was and blowdry tomarrow. I'll keep you posted.

Healthb4Length

No it's very soft, I used prostyl black gel the night before and my hair was hard and crunchy. I washed it out and tried the glaze all over and my hair is soooo soft and I used alot of it too.

G

You're talking about the Elasta QP glaze right? Let me know how the Proclaim works.

Healthb4Length

yes I am talking about the glaze. I tried the proclaim on my mom this morning and the results were okay. She has type 3c hair natural that shrinks alot. her hair is to the middle of her back when stretched but shrinks to a tiny weeny afro (TWA). The gel stretched out the afro by 50%, it was not greasy and and I managed to do her hair which is thin in about 25 minutes (blowdry). THe true test will be when I try it on myself either tonight or tomarrow...I'll keep you posted.