Prayers needed

amwcah

Please keep my gf in your prayers. Last night her husband committed suicide leaving her to raise their 3 and 4 year old girls alone. She seems to be holding up well thus far, but I really don't know since she lives in another state.

LovelyLouboutin

I'll be praying for her. My BFF went through the exact same thing in Dec. her husband committed suicide Dec 20 and she is now raising her 5 and 4 yo by herself.

lacreolegurl

I'm sorry to hear this. I pray your friend and her children, and the families, find strength during this difficult time. May she find rest and peace in God's embrace and rely on Him going forward as she raises her children.
((hugs))

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please keep my gf in your prayers. Last night her husband committed suicide leaving her to raise their 3 and 4 year old girls alone. She seems to be holding up well thus far, but I really don't know since she lives in another state.

Lord Jesus... Oh Dear Heavenly Father, please surround this precious friend of Amwcah, with your loving strength and presence. Help her to get not only through this, but past this; fill her with your peace and fill her with knowing your very presence is with her every moment of the day.

Father, our hearts ache for her pain and for her children. Yet, your heart breaks even more and your love will forever extend to her and keep her all the days of her life and for her children and her children's children.

Thank you for comforting the very core of their being; and providing all that they need, taking care of every care. Draw her closer to you. In Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen and Amen.

LifeafterLHCF

Lord right we come to you to praise you. In spite of what is going on we still have breathe in our bodies therefore we shall praise you.While going through this time Lord please continue to be this lady's peace. God I ask you to comfort the children Lord as they don't know what to think. Lord I ask you that you give this woman strength and remove any malicious thought from her mind Lord. We do not know what was going on in the mind of her husband but you do. Lord I pray he knew you and is with you now Lord.

Lord help them see even in the darkness you are still there. You allowed this Lord so therefore you will gain glory. Help them to see what that is Lord and allow it to truly magnify you.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This is rough. I'm very sorry to hear this. I've prayed for God to give your friend supernatural strength and His peace.

amwcah

Thank you ladies for all your prayers.

I call and text my friend at least twice per day. Last night we spoke for awhile, for she couldn't sleep. She said the girls are asking about the whereabouts of their father. They are also asking if he is sick.

She also stated she is fearful of the future, so please pray for her to have faith(and not fear). Otherwise, she sounds very well.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you ladies for all your prayers.

I call and text my friend at least twice per day. Last night we spoke for awhile, for she couldn't sleep. She said the girls are asking about the whereabouts of their father. They are also asking if he is sick.

She also stated she is fearful of the future, so please pray for her to have faith(and not fear). Otherwise, she sounds very well.

Oh Bless Her Heart... and the hearts of her darling children. This is not easy for her. However, we thank God for being her strength and joy and to help her children through this adjustment.

Oh Father, heal them quickly, and thank you so much for being the soothing comfort and peace that each of these precious lives need. In Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen and Amen.

amwcah... thank God for your loving heart and devotion for your friend. :love2: May God bless you abundantly, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

la mosca

I am praying in agreement that God be an ever-present help and comfort to them, that He grant them peace and strength as only He can, and that he provide for their needs. Amen.