Prayer Request

Oneprettypa

Hi Ladies,

When you all have a minute or find yourself in prayer (or now :), please lift my mother (Liz) up to The Lord. She's having a mastectomy tomorrow for breast cancer. She has already endured colon cancer which taught us all to further put all of our trust in The Lord. Please pray for a successful surgery and a rapid and healthy mental/physical recovery. I thank you in advance.

Praying....My sister (37) had her mastectomy in October and I can attest to the fact that GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!
This was my sister's third surgery....
She is severely anemic and they were worried about her blood count and we weren't aware so we didn't get to donate blood for her. They warned us about her probably needing transfusions.
The surgery was supposed to be 6-8 hours (they did her reconstruction at the same time and a tummy tuck)

My sister came out in LESS THAN 5 hours.....NO BLOOD LOSS, NO TRANSFUSION, PERFECT SKIN FOR THE GRAFTS! She was out of the bed that next morning and came home in 4 days. She was released from all restrictions in less than 3 weeks. The doctors were shaking their heads. NO CHEMO AND NO RADIATION!

WON'T HE DO IT!

We will be right here with you to celebrate the victory for your mom with you!
:bighug:

Thank you for that!!! No chemo nor radiation?!?! But God!

Praise God, forever, Amen.

We will still add your mom and your family to our prayer list for tomorrow's Prayer Line Session.

God bless you and I mean this beyond words.

:bighug: :flowers: :love3: for your Precious Mom.

Thank you all!!! The surgery went well but please continue to be in prayer for her recovery, radiation and chemo! But God!!

Thank you all!!! The surgery went well but please continue to be in prayer for her recovery, radiation and chemo! But God!!

Amen... But God!

We have her on our prayer request list. :yep:

:circle: There is a host of sisters urrounding her in loving prayers. :love3:

Back