Prayer Request For Better Health

SoSweet08

I was wondering if anyone can give me a prayer/scripture that I can say to myself (and for anyone else that needs one) for overall health?

I'm also praying that all of my test come back negative and for their to be nothing wrong with me and Culebra because I know she is in need for the same thing.

Thank you so much ladies. I greatly appreciate it.

star

I was wondering if anyone can give me a prayer/scripture that I can say to myself (and for anyone else that needs one) for overall health?

I'm also praying that all of my test come back negative and for their to be nothing wrong with me and Culebra because I know she is in need for the same thing.

Thank you so much ladies. I greatly appreciate it.

I say everyday "I am healed in Jesus Name" sometimes I call out specific areas of my body it works very simple throughout the day. But see this site and put in the word healing you will get many sciptures http://www.biblegateway.com/

kayte

I said a prayer as soon as I read your post...sending you love

I also say for myself
By His stripes I am healed
also Psalm 103..substitute the word my for thy

Psalm 103
1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Last edited:

Casarela

Its my first time posting here and I really want to thank for the replies because Im at a point in my life where I have been facing a lot of stress due to a condition and i will use those prayer in my daily prayers...god bless you

SoSweet08

Thank you everyone for replying. I have been saying these prayers and sleeping with my bible.

The last two days been weird for me. I had an acid reflux one days where I literally thought I was about to die, but I ended up fine. And last night I had breathing problems. This is all coming out of no where. I thank God that I made it through the nights and everything ended up good.

The doctor didn't call me back with my test results so I don't know if that is a good thing or bad.

I got people around me to start praying and believing in God as well so that mean't a lot to me.

Thanks again.

Sashaa08

Kayte already recommended the passage I was going to suggest: Psalms 103.

Praying for and Culebra.