Prayer request for my son

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
My son will take his English TAKS test tomorrow, he needs to pass this test in order to graduate in May. I ask that you all pray for him, he's suffering from a bad sinus infection right now and he can't miss this test. I'm asking for a prayer of agreement that he will pass this test and go on to graduate in May

Thank you

Sasha Fierce

I will pray for him. I'm from Texas and I know that the test has become a little different since it was originally TAAS.

God answers prayers :) About a week ago I felt so down about something I needed for graduation because I was told it would be impossible to receive at such a late date so close to the semester end though I had been attempting to secure it all semester. I wrote down on a piece of paper my prayer to God acknowledging that if I was to receive what I needed, it could only be because of His grace and power. Today I received an e-mail saying that I no longer needed this item and that it would in no way affect my graduation.

"If you have FAITH nothing shall be impossible for you". Matthew 17:20.

P.S. The item needed was permission to do research for my graduate thesis. But I was told today that my research would be accepted without this approval form due to stipulations I was not aware of. God is a wonderful God.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I will also pray and the spirit of fear has no place in him. For God has given your son a spirit of power, of love and of a SOUND mind.

Your son has the mind of Christ and in addition, the sinus pressure has no choice than to leave for it is out of its place in your son.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen. ;)

missvi

God is Good!!
SmartAlek said:
I will pray for him. I'm from Texas and I know that the test has become a little different since it was originally TAAS.

God answers prayers :) About a week ago I felt so down about something I needed for graduation because I was told it would be impossible to receive at such a late date so close to the semester end though I had been attempting to secure it all semester. I wrote down on a piece of paper my prayer to God acknowledging that if I was to receive what I needed, it could only be because of His grace and power. Today I received an e-mail saying that I no longer needed this item and that it would in no way affect my graduation.

"If you have FAITH nothing shall be impossible for you". Matthew 17:20.

P.S. The item needed was permission to do research for my graduate thesis. But I was told today that my research would be accepted without this approval form due to stipulations I was not aware of. God is a wonderful God.

Great blessing!!!!:)

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I'm sad to report that he did not pass the essay portion of the test. He failed by 1 point so he will have to re-take it this July and graduate in August. He's soooo heartbroken and so am I. I'm also upset because he is an A and B student but because he failed 1 test he can't graduate with his peers. Please keep praying for us, I'm looking forward to making it through this.

missvi

God is Good!!
luving me said:
I'm sad to report that he did not pass the essay portion of the test. He failed by 1 point so he will have to re-take it this July and graduate in August. He's soooo heartbroken and so am I. I'm also upset because he is an A and B student but because he failed 1 test he can't graduate with his peers. Please keep praying for us, I'm looking forward to making it through this.

I'm very sorry. I will continue to pray for him.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Thank you for the continued prayers, I know that everything happens for a reason and God's going to see us through this. I just want this to pass quickly so that we can move on to greater things.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Great news :yep: my son passed the summer re-take. :grin: Graduation is in 2 weeks. I'm sooooooo happy. Thank you all who prayed for us. Words can't express how happy I am right now. God is good, it makes me happy to know that people that don't even know me stepped up and joined in prayer with me.

Thanks again :dance7:

Mocha5

Great news :yep: my son passed the summer re-take. :grin: Graduation is in 2 weeks. I'm sooooooo happy. Thank you all who prayed for us. Words can't express how happy I am right now. God is good, it makes me happy to know that people that don't even know me stepped up and joined in prayer with me.

Thanks again :dance7:

Congrats to you and your son. The one thing that we all have to learn is that it's not our timing, but His timing. And His timing is always perfect. I sure hope you are planning something big for him. He deserves it.