Prayer Please

nychaelasymone

My good friend suffers from depression and she has had a few set backs today that have me concerned that she may try to commit suicide again. Although she just told me she was going to take a nap, something just doesn't feel right.....please pray for her please.

I said some blunt things to her to get her to understand that the situation that she believes is so bad really isn't that bad. I just hope I have sent her over the edge.

nychaelasymone

she returned home last night and sent me text stating she was okay. Praise God for that but she stated to her family to continue w/ their activities and not to include her, she may not be here.

Depression is real and I don't want to take the condition lightly. I just don't understand it. I don't understand how a person can just give up when things seemingly don't go right. Lord please give me the temperment and the spirit to help and not hurt.

Bunny77

she returned home last night and sent me text stating she was okay. Praise God for that but she stated to her family to continue w/ their activities and not to include her, she may not be here.

Depression is real and I don't want to take the condition lightly. I just don't understand it. I don't understand how a person can just give up when things seemingly don't go right. Lord please give me the temperment and the spirit to help and not hurt.

Is she in therapy? On any type of medication?

The best thing that you could do is encourage her to seek help.