Pray for My Family

Nice & Wavy

I found out last night that my favorite cousin passed away. She was 58 years old and died in her sleep.

I will miss her alot. She had a beautiful spirit and she knew the Lord well. Hallelujah!

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome, try to focus on the good times you guys had and know that she's your new guardian angel. Have a safe trip too - how far is Philly from you?

Yes, I do have very fond memories of the good times:yep:

Thank you. It's about 1 1/2 hour from NY...not too bad.

Yes, I do have very fond memories of the good times:yep:

Thank you. It's about 1 1/2 hour from NY...not too bad.

Oh, that's not to bad... glad for that. Be safe then, know that we're all here to support you if you need shoulders to cry on or prayers. Take care.

Oh, that's not to bad... glad for that. Be safe then, know that we're all here to support you if you need shoulders to cry on or prayers. Take care.

Thank you so much, trini. I appreciate your love and prayers for me and my family. I will be safe while driving. I do have to drive alone, dh can't go because his work won't let him, but that's ok.

You are in my prayers. My family has suffered two losts this week as. One was a tragic car accident. But we know that GOD is too wise to make a mistake and earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.

My prayers go out to you and your family. I just lost one of my favorite cousins too this past December..she had just turned 60 yrs old. She was a wonderful person and I thought of her as kind of a big sister even though she lived in Maryland and I lived in NY. When I stayed with my family I would stay at her house and she always looked out for me. Thankfully she new our Savior and Lord before her death so I know she is with our Savior in heaven.:yawn:

I found out last night that my favorite cousin passed away. She was 58 years old and died in her sleep.

I will miss her alot. She had a beautiful spirit and she knew the Lord well. Hallelujah!

Thanks in advance.
Words never seem to be enough when people you care about has a loved one who passes away.

Yet in these words, my heart abides and in these words, it cannot be denied that not only am I sorry about your dear cousin, I am sorry for the saddness in the hearts of those who love her.

In more than words, she is not lost, but face to face with Jesus. More than words, this is the peace that she leaves with each of you until you meet again in Heaven.

I love you Precious Wavy... :heart2: My prayers of love are with you and your family for always. :giveheart:

Awww... N&W - so sorry to learn of your cousin's passing. What a blessing it is to have such close and loving relationships.

There have been two deaths in my family as well within the past month. While I mourn their passings, I am comforted knowing they are now with our Heavenly Father. I also consider myself blessed to have had their love and friendship.

Sending prayers of comfort and peace your way.

I am so sorry for your loss ...cousins are special....
praying for you & your family

There have been two deaths in my family as well within the past month. While I mourn their passings, I am comforted knowing they are now with our Heavenly Father.I also consider myself blessed to have had their love and friendship]
My family has suffered two losts this week as. One was a tragic car accident. But we know that GOD is too wise to make a mistake and earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal

Needed to hear those beautiful healing words...
Praying for you both .....

Last edited:
Thank you to all my sisters here who gave me such comforting, loving, caring words of love and peace. What would I do without you all in my life?

There is truly no words to describe the pain when you have a family member that passes away. But......we know the truth and we know that the truth shall set us free...and He who the Son sets free, shall be free indeed!

My cousin was free here on the earth...and she is moreso free in the presence of the Almighty God...Our Father and basking in the presence of her Savior, Jesus the Christ..the Anointed One!!!

I love you ladies and I thank you again for your prayers and your support.

For the ladies who had relatives that past within the last few weeks...I am praying for you and for your family as well. Thank you for taking the time out to encourage me, even in your grief. The Father sees your heart....:yep:

Loving you with the love of the Lord!

Nice,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences go out to your family and I will certainly pray for your continued strength during your time of sorrow :rosebud: :kiss:

Back