Please pray for my cousin

Oh my heart just dropped. To lose a precious little one like that. Definitely sending up prayers for your cousin and the rest of your family.

When I passed the cursor over the post and saw that pop up, I immediately dropped my head and grabbed my chest. My eyes are filled with tears and my heart aches right now. I KNOW (unfortunately) what she's going through. My daughter was almost 3 mo. old when she died in Jan. of this year. Now I'm crying... I send your cousin my love, my prayers, my everything...

When I passed the cursor over the post and saw that pop up, I immediately dropped my head and grabbed my chest. My eyes are filled with tears and my heart aches right now. I KNOW (unfortunately) what she's going through. My daughter was almost 3 mo. old when she died in Jan. of this year. Now I'm crying... I send your cousin my love, my prayers, my everything...

Sorry to hear that. Thanks so much you guys. I spoke with my g-ma yesterday and she is doing okay. They are making sure someone is with her at all times right now. The funeral is on Monday. Q

Que, I am very sorry to hear this. To lose a child I can only imagine the pain. I am keeping your cousin lifted up in prayer.

Sweetie I am sorry for your loss as well. You are in my prayers as well :rosebud:

I pray for you and your cousin and for all involved in this tragedy. I pray that God will touch your family and that y'all can overcome this sad event. I am truly sorry about that. Mine is 7 months and i cant even imagine. But i know that God can get all of us through any situation. Just trust in Him, and everything will get better.

You ladies are the best. I spoke with my mom today. The funeral was today and my mom said she took it really hard. I think she blames herself. Anyway, just keep lifting her up in prayer because she really needs it right now. Much love. :kiss: Q

Back