Pray For Detroit

mensa

Today, I read the Detroit Free Press regarding a story of a satanic statue being placed at a secret venue here.

It is the most ugly, hideous thing that I have every seen. When I looked at it, my soul instantly felt extreme anger and was grieved.

I got up, opened my Bible to the Scripture that says, "He is King of Kings and Lord of Lord and placed it over that ugly statue of our enemy who fights, tempts, and accuses us to The Father d.a.i.l.y!

The adversary is trying to destroy the City of Detroit which I and so many others dearly love.

Touch and agree with me in prayer that The Lord Jesus Christ will be magnified, worshiped, and adored by whosoever will.

I thank all of you who will enter in this spiritual battle with me by the aid of The Holy Ghost.

Blessings to all of you.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Today, I read the local Newspaper regarding a story of a satanic statue being placed at a secret venue here.

It is the most ugly, hideous thing that I have every seen. When I looked at it, my soul instantly felt extreme anger and was grieved.

I got up, opened my Bible to the Scripture that says, "He is King of Kings and Lord of Lord and placed it over that ugly statue of our enemy who fights, tempts, and accuses us to The Father d.a.i.l.y!

The adversary is trying to destroy the City of Detroit which I and so many others dearly love.

Touch and agree with me in prayer that The Lord Jesus Christ will be magnified, worshiped, and adored by whosoever will.

I thank all of you who will enter in this spiritual battle with me by the aid of The Holy Ghost.

Blessings to all of you.

Thank you @mensa for making us aware of this.

Isaiah 7:7 - "This shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass..."

Mensa, watch this. See what happens to idols who dare to stand in the presence of God:

"When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the temple of Dagon and set it by Dagon. And when the people of Ashdod arose early in the morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the earth before the ark of the LORD.

So they took Dagon and set it in its place again. And when they arose early the next morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the ground before the ark of the LORD.

The head of Dagon and both the palms of its hands were broken off on the threshold; only the torso of Dagon was left of it.

Therefore neither the priests of Dagon nor any who come into Dagon's house tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod to this day.
"

- 1 Samuel 5:2-5

That which is cursed shall never stand upon the earth of the Lord's.... in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

Jesus said: "I saw satan fall as lightening from Heaven..." -- Luke 10:18

The only thing a demon, an idol can do is ... 'fall'. It shall not stand. Praise God! Amen!

I will continue to pray and honor God's Word against this and all demons.

God bless you :love3:

mensa

Today, I read the Detroit Free Press regarding a story of a satanic statue being placed at a secret venue here.

Blessings to all of you.
Thank you @mensa for making us aware of this.

Isaiah 7:7 - "This shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass..."

Mensa, watch this. See what happens to idols who dare to stand in the presence of God:

"When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the temple of Dagon and set it by Dagon. And when the people of Ashdod arose early in the morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the earth before the ark of the LORD.

So they took Dagon and set it in its place again. And when they arose early the next morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the ground before the ark of the LORD.

The head of Dagon and both the palms of its hands were broken off on the threshold; only the torso of Dagon was left of it.

Therefore neither the priests of Dagon nor any who come into Dagon's house tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod to this day.
"

- 1 Samuel 5:2-5

That which is cursed shall never stand upon the earth of the Lord's.... in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

Jesus said: "I saw satan fall as lightening from Heaven..." -- Luke 10:18

The only thing a demon, an idol can do is ... 'fall'. It shall not stand. Praise God! Amen!

I will continue to pray and honor God's Word against this and all demons.

God bless you :love3:

HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD! IT IS SO.

Thank you my Dear Sister in Jesus Christ. May you and your Family be blessed both now and forevermore.

(I can go to sleep now).

momi

Thank you Mensa for bringing this to our attention. I will definitely add this to my prayer time and also agree with Shimmie's prayer right now in Jesus' name.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Mensa for bringing this to our attention. I will definitely add this to my prayer time and also agree with Shimmie's prayer right now in Jesus' name.
Amen @momi. The prayers of the Righteous availeth much and much more here and beyond.

It's amazing how even the prayers of our ancestors, and saints who've passed on, are still alive and flowing through Heaven and here on earth. Prayers never die, they bear no expiration, prayers live on for they are the ever living Word of God which is forever.

"Thy Word O' God is forever settled in Heaven (and in earth). ' (Psalm 119)

God bless you :grouphug2:

BTW: I may not be posting as much but I'm still around, It's summer and it's family time. My Little One will be 2 years old next month. :love3: He's keeping us busy for sure. I will still be in touch here in the forum .

mensa

Thank you so much for uniting in prayer with me and I'm sure many others who will stand against this great offence unto The Lord our God.

Galadriel

Amen @momi. The prayers of the Righteous availeth much and much more here and beyond.

It's amazing how even the prayers of our ancestors, and saints who've passed on, are still alive and flowing through Heaven and here on earth. Prayers never die, they bear no expiration, prayers live on for they are the ever living Word of God which is forever.

"Thy Word O' God is forever settled in Heaven (and in earth). ' (Psalm 119)

God bless you :grouphug2:

BTW: I may not be posting as much but I'm still around, It's summer and it's family time. My Little One will be 2 years old next month. :love3: He's keeping us busy for sure. I will still be in touch here in the forum .

@Shimmie have fun with your little one! 2 years old is such a fun age.

Shimmie

Staff member
@mensa....still praying with you and against this spirit of confusion.

"Evil shall not triumph over Good"

I placed this in your other thread. I love this scripture (Luke 10:19)

Jesus proclaimed and it is so...

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Blackpearl1993

I am praying, and I stand in agreement with Shimmie's prayer. I condemn this foolishness and filth in the name of Jesus. I pray that people will be repulsed by this group, the statue, and the lies they preach/believe. I pray that hearts of each of these men and women are healed and that they will no longer choose to be a tool of the enemy. I pray for their children to be saved as well. I praise God that He is bigger than all of this sinful behavior and that He was so merciful in telling us in His Word that these types of atrocities would happen in the end times. He is victorious over the enemy.

mensa

I am praying, and I stand in agreement with Shimmie's prayer. I condemn this foolishness and filth in the name of Jesus. I pray that people will be repulsed by this group, the statue, and the lies they preach/believe. I pray that hearts of each of these men and women are healed and that they will no longer choose to be a tool of the enemy. I pray for their children to be saved as well. I praise God that He is bigger than all of this sinful behavior and that He was so merciful in telling us in His Word that these types of atrocities would happen in the end times. He is victorious over the enemy.

Blackpearl1993, may you rest and abide in The Lord Jesus Christ both now and forevermore.

What a powerful prayer!

Hallelujah to the Lamb of God.

mensa

@mensa....still praying with you and against this spirit of confusion.

"Evil shall not triumph over Good"

I placed this in your other thread. I love this scripture (Luke 10:19)

Jesus proclaimed and it is so...

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Thank you Shimmie for interceding for my City.

The prayer of the righteous availeth much. Thank you righteous women of God.

mensa

Momi, thank you for praying for Detroit.

As you pray for us, I believe that the words that come from your heart to the heart of God.

May the Lord God "open up the windows of heaven" and bless you without measure.