Please pray for me....

Dove56

I went to a second interview for a job I REALLY REALLY want that's in line with my experience. I, of course, have prayed for the Lord's will and I've asked the Lord to close the door if He doesn't want me to have it. I should know by the end of the week at the very latest. I ask for you all to pray for me, that the Lord would place me where He wants me to be. I'll let you all know if I get the job or not!

Thanks in advance for any prayers, I really appreciate it.

I went to a second interview for a job I REALLY REALLY want that's in line with my experience. I, of course, have prayed for the Lord's will and I've asked the Lord to close the door if He doesn't want me to have it. I should know by the end of the week at the very latest. I ask for you all to pray for me, that the Lord would place me where He wants me to be. I'll let you all know if I get the job or not!

Thanks in advance for any prayers, I really appreciate it.

I will pray for you, Veejee.

blessings to you!

Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate it! I will definetly keep you all posted! :yep:

Praying for the best outcome. Keep us posted, please.

Ladies thank you all for praying for me. I found out today that I didn't get the job, so I know HE has something else for me! If you can find time, just keep praying the Lord will open the door He wants me to walk through!:yep:

Last edited:
Re: Please pray for me.... *update*

Well ladies I am pleased to announce I received a job offer today for a job that I really wanted! :yep: Now this isn't the one I prayed about initially; I'm glad the Lord shut the door on that one! I'm very, very happy:grin::grin::grin::grin:!!!! Thanks for your prayers!

V

Re: Please pray for me.... *update*

Well ladies I am pleased to announce I received a job offer today for a job that I really wanted! :yep: Now this isn't the one I prayed about initially; I'm glad the Lord shut the door on that one! I'm very, very happy:grin::grin::grin::grin:!!!! Thanks for your prayers!

V

Praise the Lord! He provides!

Congrats! :grin:

Zeal (jumping up and donw) I hear ya!.

This is my 3rd week on a new job. Originally they said that I was too weak for the job. I said Ok Lord, and never mentioned it again and went on with my business. The next thing I know they were calling me in for another interview. This was actualy my 3rd interview. There was drama on the second interview. But I got the job. I said that to say all of this. God is in control.

People will do things and have no idea why the want to.

Back