Praise report on foreclosure issue!!!

Kiadodie

I want to thank all of you that prayed for me regarding my foreclosure issue. I was in deep trouble and the mortgage company was making the decision on either foreclosure or remodifying my loan. I sent in all the documents for the loan modification.

The loan lady called yesterday and they reduced my loan interest rate which reduces my monthly payments!!! :yep: Also, I was behind 4 months of payments and they said that they will put that at the back end of my loan so I don't even need to pay that now. I can start my lower monthly payments on Oct. 1st!!! :bouncy:

Praise God!!!! :yep: Thank you ladies.:hug2:

I prayed and a prayer warrior suggested these verses below to me. She
told me to read these verses and BELIEVE that it is DONE. :amen:

Psalms 91: 14-16
Because he is lovingly devoted to Me,
I will deliver him;
I will exalt him because he knows My name. (A)

15 When he calls out to Me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble.
I will rescue him and give him honor. (B) 16 I will satisfy him with a long life (C)
and show him My salvation

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi, dodie,

To God be the glory, indeed!! I'm happy for you and praise God with you for this victory!! :clap: :dance7:

Laela running to get her Tamborines for the Praise Party... :roadrunner:

momi

Praise the Lord! I know how it feels to be in this situation.

He has not forgotten us!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Glory, Glory, Glory to God! :amen:

Praise Jesus!

Thank you for sharing this blessing. . .

Prudent1

Dodie,
So glad to hear this good news!! :woot: I'm praying that your circumstances will change so that you are able to not only pay on time but that you pay your mortgage off early. Praise God!!
Lord thank you for giving all of your children wisdom on how to handle our finances- AMEN!

Kiadodie

Dodie,
So glad to hear this good news!! :woot: I'm praying that your circumstances will change so that you are able to not only pay on time but that you pay your mortgage off early. Praise God!!
Lord thank you for giving all of your children wisdom on how to handle our finances- AMEN!

Yes, that's my prayer also, for wisdom on handling my finances. :yep: Thank you!!!! :yep:

Kiadodie

Ladies, I must add 2 things I learned from this sitation. One is to TRUST IN THE LORD and that He loves me sooo much, even when I mess up. :yep:

Also, I realized how lucky I truly am to own a place and that it was given to me from the Lord so I need to manage and take care of it. :yep:

My father was bad in dealing w/ his finances and I'm the same :nono:. I want to change and I've asked God to help me change and not let my emotions trigger my spending habits. :eek:

Again, thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. You guys are the best. :yep: