Post your Holiday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.Purchase!

cutenss

@cutenss

We ordered the same thing. One w & one w/o.

No Response uh?:look:

No IDareT'sHair. And p's me off even more
Tell me something. If I had a FB, I would contact them that way as well. I will send my last email, and the I am calling my bank. Aint (yes I said aint) :look: nobody got time for this. I could have ordered my OBIA, which is another product I want to try.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cutenss

What's really sad is...as you've read from the other Posters their stuff is really good.:nono:

Poor Customer Service.

And they have a really scaled back list of product offerings, so it shouldn't be that complicated.:look:...:lol:

Meridian

Ok, so I received shipping noticed from SSI and Keravada on the 5th (two days ago). Both were listed as NOT FOUND until this morning. I see they both have info now.

SSI's info just says "shipping info received." :ohwell: I assume that means they just printed a shipping label two days ago. Not good SSI. :nono:

Keravada says it was shipped Priority 2 day: What kind of tracking info is this? It's not even in order. I don't think I will receive anything in no two days (from the shipping date) either.

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
December 6, 2013 , 9:22 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

December 7, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received

December 6, 2013 , 7:05 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
CYPRESS, TX 77429

December 6, 2013 , 3:43 pm
Acceptance
CYPRESS, TX 77429

I'm having the same problem.

Renewed1

Keravada arrived today. She upgraded me to 6x for the Rwandan coffee and fenugreek oils. I was expecting the bottles to be a little bigger.

HanaKuroi

nmartin20 said:
I received mine today. Everything smells amazing!! I am so glad I purchased from her..

What did you order?

Yummy, yummy, Bask.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Update on Keravada and SSI: Tracking is working now and in order. Both will be delivered Monday.

Wenbev

Out of all the stuff I ordered from BF sales, I only received the Keravada order (on Wednesday) No shipping notices or anything from SSI, Karen's BB or Darcys :perplexed kinda takes the fun out of it.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue @cutenss

I placed my Duafe Naturals on November 19th.:blush:.....:look:

It still says: "Still Processing" whatever that means.

I just contacted them about my order after reading this.:perplexed
IDareT'sHair I hope they respond soon! Was your order small?
@IDareT'sHair
@Pompous Blue
@cutenss

I ordered on 11/19 and I received my order around the end of November. Sorry, I can't remember the exact date but I do know it was either the day before or the day after Thanksgiving.
Did you order a lot? I did.

(4) Whipped Amla Frosting
(2) Naturals Moisturizing Tea Conditioner Spray
(2) Natural Hair Elixir Oil
(2) Flax Seed Styling Custard

LOL....I blame IDareT'sHair for making me order 4 of the Amla Frostings. She raved about it. And to be honest I'm not mad at her....This stuff feels good!!! And I like that it's a multi-use product. Pre-poo, DC, LI, sealant and body moisturizer,

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Isn't that Amala Delightful?:lick:

I'm glad you got x4 Blue.:yep:

Has our "Honorary" PJ tried them yet?:lol:

I ordered x2 of those. x1 with Fragrance and x1 w/o.

I hope it comes soon. They haven't responded to my inquiry.:rolleyes:

I ordered 11/19.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Isn't that Amala Delightful?:lick:

I'm glad you got x4 Blue.:yep:

Has our "Honorary" PJ tried them yet?:lol:

I ordered x2 of those. x1 with Fragrance and x1 w/o.

I hope it comes soon. They haven't responded to my inquiry.:rolleyes:

I ordered 11/19.
@IDareT'sHair DH hasn't tried it yet. I'm squirreling them away for me! He's got lots of other products that work for him!!! This is my jewel.

I'm waiting to hear how and how soon they answer your inquiry before ordering any more Amla Frosting. 'Cause I like that they now have flat-rate shipping - $6.75. I paid $13.35 for my 11-20-13 order.

And is $5 the regular price for the Amla Frosting? Also, I see they have the 16 oz refill for $15. The $5 jar is 4 oz. I know Imma whip through that with the quickness.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

I got Duafe from Lita

My 1st order with them was the Amala Frosting. This is my 2nd order of Amala Frosting.

Yeah, I'd get the Refill for $15.00. I didn't see that.

I'm heavy-handed and whip right through products.

I do want to try their DC'er at some point.

Pompous Blue

Pompous Blue

I got Duafe from Lita

My 1st order with them was the Amala Frosting. This is my 2nd order of Amala Frosting.

Yeah, I'd get the Refill for $15.00. I didn't see that.

I'm heavy-handed and whip right through products.

I do want to try their DC'er at some point.
Well then THANKS Lita.

IDareT'sHair I May order the DC if I decide to order the 16 oz Frosting refill. 'Cause like I say I know Imma whip through those 4 oz jars.

Hibiscus30

I'm kinda PO with Duafe right now. I sent an email and no response! I mean it was slow shipping last time but this here is getting on my nerves!!! I ordered 5 jars and I'm hoping I love this stuff as much as I do the conditioner base! Goodness! I have most of BF orders and I'm still waiting on this Whipped Amla! I was impressed with my last order so after reading I think IDareT'sHair reviews th pj in me couldn't resist :)

But I'm bout to send another email!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hibiscus30

Please keep me posted. :yep:

They have not responded to mine either or cutenss. :ohwell:

Other folks got their stuff within Days of ordering. I'm not understanding.

Hmpf.:perplexed They better get to Whippin' that Amala STAT.:lol:

#whipped-delightful-deliciousness:rolleyes:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
The only hair order I placed was Hairveda and I haven't heard anything from he accept that the order was received.

But I'll tell you what, I felt good that I went to her facebook page and there is not one post after black Friday, which means she's probably busy.

bebezazueta

Renewed1 did you get an update from hydro quench. My status is the same. Order complete?

Anyone else received hydro quench order yet that ordered on 11/27 and beyond?

I'm getting impatient.

Oh and drvita also.