Post your Holiday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.Purchase!

cutenss

I have not received any notification for my Duafe order from 11-22, long before BF/CM sales. I sent them an email yesterday. If I don't hear anything by Monday, I am calling the bank.

I will not be ordering from them anymore. I could have spent that money at Komaza.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@cutenss

I haven't either.:ohwell:

Everyone says they are super slow.:nono:

I don't remember my 1st order taking this long.:rolleyes:

If you got the Amala Crème, it's definitely worth the 5 bucks.:yep:

missyanne

JC penny really upset me. I wanted my mommy to start on her HHJ, so I order a bunch of stuff to make a gift basket for her and they canceled my order. Then sent me a $10 voucher, I want the dang products. Plus I order that H2 something night cream, like 4 of them, I really wanted to try it. 00..........................................................................................

Ogoma

Everything has either been delivered or shipped. Can't wait to pick up all my hair and non-hair goodies next weekend.

cutenss

@cutenss

I ordered two of them, an unscented and a Love Me scented. I ordered them because of your review my friend :giveheart: IDareT'sHair. But my BonBonsCheuvex bonnet should be here next week :yay:

Hibiscus30

Omgosh...I believe Duafe's Amla Creme will be worth it...but I ordered on 11/20! I have a big container of their conditioner base and when I do get my (5 jars) Amla Creme I will be set with them and then I'm pulling the plug on them!! All my orders are in route or have arrived! Even my all purchases from Amazon and Brushlove (CYBER Monday)...shipped and received! Goodness! Lol! I hope everything arrive by end of week next week though...wishful thinking cause it ain't gonna happen! Lol

Pompous Blue

I have not received any notification for my Duafe order from 11-22, long before BF/CM sales. I sent them an email yesterday. If I don't hear anything by Monday, I am calling the bank.

I will not be ordering from them anymore. I could have spent that money at Komaza.

@cutenss

Omgosh...I believe Duafe's Amla Creme will be worth it...but I ordered on 11/20! I have a big container of their conditioner base and when I do get my (5 jars) Amla Creme I will be set with them and then I'm pulling the plug on them!! All my orders are in route or have arrived! Even my all purchases from Amazon and Brushlove (CYBER Monday)...shipped and received! Goodness! Lol! I hope everything arrive by end of week next week though...wishful thinking cause it ain't gonna happen! Lol
cutenss IDareT'sHair Hibiscus30
I placed my 1st order w/them during their pre-BF sale 11/20/13. They shipped 11/26/13 and I received my order 11/29/13.

Y'all should've received your orders by now and they can't use the "bad weather" as an excuse 'cause it just started wrecking havoc this week; not back in Nov. They're out of MD right? Has the bad weather affected MD, yet?

I wonder what's their problem???!!!

CaramelPrincezz

My JcPenney's order was canceled too. SMH. I was looking forward to trying those products. They should've given rainchecks and still honored the price for when it is restocked.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ok, so I received shipping noticed from SSI and Keravada on the 5th (two days ago). Both were listed as NOT FOUND until this morning. I see they both have info now.

SSI's info just says "shipping info received." :ohwell: I assume that means they just printed a shipping label two days ago. Not good SSI. :nono:

Keravada says it was shipped Priority 2 day: What kind of tracking info is this? It's not even in order. I don't think I will receive anything in no two days (from the shipping date) either.

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
December 6, 2013 , 9:22 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

December 7, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received

December 6, 2013 , 7:05 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
CYPRESS, TX 77429

December 6, 2013 , 3:43 pm
Acceptance
CYPRESS, TX 77429

denise44

So my packages from Hairveda, Bask and Curlmart arrived yesterday evening. Now I'm up deciding what to use first. So many decisions.:drunk:

dmples2

I got my Obia naturals on Wednesday, Hydratherma natural on friday and my Qhemet is out for delivery today. The only things I am waiting on is SSI and HH.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I placed my 1st order w/them during their pre-BF sale 11/20/13. They shipped 11/26/13 and I received my order 11/29/13.

Y'all should've received your orders by now and they can't use the "bad weather" as an excuse 'cause it just started wrecking havoc this week; not back in Nov. They're out of MD right? Has the bad weather affected MD, yet?

I wonder what's their problem???!!!

@Pompous Blue @cutenss

I placed my Duafe Naturals on November 19th.:blush:.....:look:

It still says: "Still Processing" whatever that means.

I just contacted them about my order after reading this.:perplexed

veesweets

Got my purabody shipping notice last night.
I'm just waiting on bask order #2 and hairveda, everything else has arrived

HanaKuroi

I need my bask by next Saturday. I have a Xmas party and I want to be smelling good and pampered.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

cutenss

I already sent Duafe an email on December 5th (Thursday). I do not want to keeping emailing them about my stuff, when they already have my money. Send me my stuff, or refund me, simple