Posner REvitalizing Growth Treatment Oil

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT POSNER'S REVITALIZING GROWTH OIL TREATMENT??

• It really works!! I love it!!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • It's ok, haven't really seen any growth more so than usual!

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • HATE IT!!

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never used it!!

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters

Ms.Allyse

HAVE any of you used this??? DOes it actually help grow your hair?? the ingredients are:

Keratin
Soy and Hydrolyzed Silk
Tea Tree oil
Carrot Oil
Horstail Extract
Ylang Ylang
Olive Oil
Shea Butter
Sunflower Seed Oil
Coconut Oil
KuKui Nut Oil
Vitamin E
Vitamin B5
Goden Seal Extract
and
Bee Pollen!

LaNecia

:scratchch I've not heard of this until you brought it up but the ingredients make it definitely worth considering!

BrownSkin2

I used it for about a month when I first went natural, and I saw more thickness than anything with this oil. I also added about 4 drops of rosemary oil to it. I need to get it again.

Nice & Wavy

Ms.Allyse said:
HAVE any of you used this??? DOes it actually help grow your hair?? the ingredients are:

Keratin
Soy and Hydrolyzed Silk
Tea Tree oil
Carrot Oil
Horstail Extract
Ylang Ylang
Olive Oil
Shea Butter
Sunflower Seed Oil
Coconut Oil
KuKui Nut Oil
Vitamin E
Vitamin B5
Goden Seal Extract
and
Bee Pollen!

Those are really good ingredients. Hmmm.......:look:

Ms.Allyse

Yes, I got mine at a local BSS!! I noticed thickness and growth!! WHICH I do need ALOT of thickness!! ANyone went out and got this and used it since i posted this last??

chicamorena

Ms.Allyse said:
Yes, I got mine at a local BSS!! I noticed thickness and growth!! WHICH I do need ALOT of thickness!! ANyone went out and got this and used it since i posted this last??

Can you post a picture?

deontaer

yeah, post a picture. I just bought a "potion" that has very similar ingridents but I don't remember the name of it. I use it on my daughters scalp for the itchies more then my own though. I did add some pure tea tree oil, pure vitamin E oil and a bit of pure coconut oil in my bottle though. Seems to relieve her scalp instantly...she can't tell me cause she's only 1, but she stops scratching like crazy.

lana

I had this before reading your post. I use it prior to washing my hair, like a pre-poo. I let it sit on my scalp and hair for awhile and then wash it out. My hair is thick, but I'm natural (4a), so I think it would be pretty thick anyway.

Honestly, Nioxin has given me the most growth so far. I hope it keeps up the good work. I like the oil, I just don't think it's making my hair grow any more than normal. But I'll keep using it until it's gone. I'm halfway through the bottle already.

Bosslady1

I added it to my list. Once I am finish surging and mtging, I will try it. Thats for the introduction...I never heard of it before.

imstush

I want to pick up a bottle, but I need to finish my MTG and some other stuff before I buy anything else.

Svrbrownsuga

I have been hearing excellent reviews about Posner but I never tried it. I went to some bss and I didnt find it :ohwell: but hopefully I can so I show results

LABETT

I have 6 bottles of this oil buried in my haircare stash bought it last year at Dollar General because on was on sale for $1.50.
I never tried it, I have too much hair stuff.

HERicane10

LABETT said:
I have 6 bottles of this oil buried in my haircare stash bought it last year at Dollar General because on was on sale for $1.50.
I never tried it, I have too much hair stuff.

Labett, would ya like to "accidently" mail one of those "extra" bottles my way;) :lol: PM me if so.

lana

Oops, my bottle looks nothing like this. I will check the name of it when I get home. Maybe it's not Posner. Sorry for the wrong information, but my oil has all the same stuff in it too.

Smiles,

Laura

MamaBraidedIt

http://www.jinny.com/OTC/issues04/march/08C_PO~1.jpg

I may have to try this

gorgeoushair

lana said:
Oops, my bottle looks nothing like this. I will check the name of it when I get home. Maybe it's not Posner. Sorry for the wrong information, but my oil has all the same stuff in it too.

Smiles,

Laura

Did you check the name of the one you got?

LABETT

HERicane10 said:
Labett, would ya like to "accidently" mail one of those "extra" bottles my way;) :lol: PM me if so.
Sure,PM me with your Address.
I will be tossing out some of my products this weekend.

MommaMayhann

The PJ in me got the best of me yesterday. I grabbed a bottle and added some to my MSM mix. I am impressed by the ingredients and the smell is pleasent. I'll keep every one posted on my results. I'll be using it straight on my 7yo. He's growing out for braids so some quick, extra growth is a welcomed thing....

gorgeoushair

I actually saw this last week but put it back. I don't know why being that they only had one bottle left....unless it was in the wrong place. I was thinking og going back to get some and maybe adding some sulfur to it.

MommaMayhann

So I have been using on my 7yo hair. He has gotten pretty good growth and will be getting his hair braided next week. I will keep buying this for him. plus he likes the smell better than surge.